Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years Eve At Studio 9 !!!!!!!

This saturday was phenomenal at Studio 9 .... Teo was sick as always!!! and the decor was of course real official...the price was sooo good for open bar that it made the night just a lil more sweeter....the hip-hop room w/ mike white was of course reaching higher limits at spicing up the holiday...and the flat screens were a nice touch for the VIP goers so no one had to miss the eventful football game... And the finale at mid-night involved eveyone receiving a complimentary glass of champagne and a full frontal view of the ball dropping on a huge projection screen!!!!!!!! so this year was definetly a new years to remember at Studio 9!!!!!!!!!Definetly can't wait till the next theme party!!!!!!!!

How was the Amuka and Red Carpet performances? Also was Showboat the MC that night? Landed up winning tickets from KTU for Sound Garden. We wish would have gone to Studio 9 instead. From pictures I saw on ********, looked like a better party.

How was the Amuka and Red Carpet performances? Also was Showboat the MC that night? Landed up winning tickets from KTU for Sound Garden. We wish would have gone to Studio 9 instead. From pictures I saw on ********, looked like a better party.

Place was nuts...Everyone was there; Red Carpet, Amuka and Showboat. Best part about it was there wasn't one fight the whole night. I couldn't believe that many people all got along for 7 hours. Good times.

I just looked @ the pics from NYE, what an UGLY crowd of losers! Seriously, what a joke.

ugly...seems like u were looking in the computer screen and saw ur ugly reflection sweetness...soo not sooo much...everyone was decked out for the occasion looking soo hot it might as well been a fashion show...especially w/ the ladies...so it appears to me that alot of things definetly change...but some peoples attitudes and jealousies still need major adjusting...

I wonder what you look like. Judge not lest ye be judged yourself. Post a pic.

Hey muscles270... "Gangster want a be Tommy G" as you quoted earlier is looking for you... He heard about what you said on the board... He wants you to tell it to his face... Are you in muscles270... boy?

Hey muscles270... "Gangster want a be Tommy G" as you quoted earlier is looking for you... He heard about what you said on the board... He wants you to tell it to his face... Are you in muscles270... boy?

hahahaha o damn i tought u guys were the same dumb clown. is he your brother? :)

Oh no, I better watch out out, I dont want that 40 yrd old ponytail having fake ass mobster looking for me.BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

first of all your definetly the one whos blind b/c u can't even post a site properly...second ur screen name and attitude show me how ugly u are...and third u just need to pump ur brakes and roll out....cause ur pointless comments are not gonna affect their current clientele as well as their future aspects....from what I hear and see when I go to S9 to party is definetly all hotness...so it pretty much looks like their gonna bring it and come out strong...so basically u can just stop kidding yourself sweetness....

Place was nuts...Everyone was there; Red Carpet, Amuka and Showboat. Best part about it was there wasn't one fight the whole night. I couldn't believe that many people all got along for 7 hours. Good times.

vip bar was nutzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!:beer:

first of all your definetly the one whos blind b/c u can't even post a site properly...from what I hear and see when I go to S9 to party is definetly all hotness...so it pretty much looks like their gonna bring it and come out strong...so basically u can just stop kidding yourself sweetness....

actually he is posting the website properly its just CP has a ban against Club It Up in wich those pics are from..

cp blocks out Club it Up

So let me get this straight..Out of 71 pictures you found four pics of people that you deem to be unattractive? The club had well over a thousand people in it and you point out that 10 people dont look good to you??

If you are saying that there were a thousand ugly people in there then your stupidity is overwhelming.

Dude, are you for real??

So let me get this straight..Out of 71 pictures you found four pics of people that you deem to be unattractive? The club had well over a thousand people in it and you point out that 10 people dont look good to you??

If you are saying that there were a thousand ugly people in there then your stupidity is overwhelming.

Dude, are you for real??

who cares what this dude said, he's probably looking in the mirror at himself.... all i have to say,the party was insane!!!!!!! happy new years!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Dude, are you for real??

No I found most of the pictures to be repulsive, those were just my favorites. Anyone non-related to trailor9 will agree.

Oh no, I better watch out out, I dont want that 40 yrd old ponytail having fake ass mobster looking for me.BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I couldn't care less either way.. Just letting ya know there were two guys asking around about it... One big guy was named Smitty.

Peace... or maybe rest in peace? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...everyone was decked out for the occasion looking soo hot it might as well been a fashion show...QUOTE]

Fashion Show, i just looked at the pics. Have you ever been to a fashion show. come on now, give us a break. the first 20 pics from club it up are of all of the same people. and other pics are of the crowd. now im not sayin everyone is ugly but that was not fashion show. i seen guys still poppin there collars, lol that has come and gone real quick already. but there was a few good lookin people.

Z