Clubplanet Nightlife Community

morning show 92.3 free fm...

dgmodel

ok so I gave it another try driving to work this morning and I swear I couldn't last more then 5 minutes...he was talking about gun laws and all this crap. Is he trying to be all political? I know it's only his second day but I can't deal with it. Wonder what kind of guarantees he has in his contract and if he'll last more then a few months.

if he was smart he would talk about all his groupies he use to bang back in the day and all the whores in other countries he has visited

As if it wasn't bad enough that they dicked over Howard like they did, but now it's almost like they are forcing those that were holding out on going to satellite to switch over.

I wonder if K-rock has some stack in Sirius stocks?? LOL

ok so I gave it another try driving to work this morning and I swear I couldn't last more then 5 minutes...he was talking about gun laws and all this crap. Is he trying to be all political? I know it's only his second day but I can't deal with it. Wonder what kind of guarantees he has in his contract and if he'll last more then a few months.

if he was smart he would talk about all his groupies he use to bang back in the day and all the whores in other countries he has visited

i listened from 6:30-7:30 and it was horrible... so shitty, they changed subjects every few mins... he ran through all his posts, the worst.

in my opinion what they should do is like a daily show type thing where they talk about news and commentary along with music and commentary and etc. have comics/celebs etc. that would broaden up the topics and serve a purpose...