• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, that is kinda hot..

wonder how much bank he made

i was trying to figure that out as well.

figure there were 108 ppl all got effed out of at least 280 bucks (alot were 300)

then alot of them bought 2 iPod which were totalled 600 so at LEAST 45,000 this guy got away with..

what suprises me even more are the assholes that send checks for 300.00 on EBAY when you can purchase that exact iPod from apples website for 300.00 plus tax.. which is what $24.00

idiots.

I've never bought anything off of E-bay...I don't understand it and don't want to.

i've never bought anything off of it either, i've bid on things and gotten outbidded... from time to time i'll look on there, but nothing i really get is ever totally discounted, so it's kinda pointless for me.

my dad's all over e-bay though.

respect

awesome and innovative con

i wonder how they would shield themselves against something like this in the future (iow next christmas)

dg, if all the 300 transactions from only the three days your link showed were scams... holy shit... he could have ripped off a quarter million easy if not way more when the other days went like that too...

and btw, come on 300$ is not that much... no matter what your financial situation is... if you choose to spend this kind of money to buy an ipod or a psp you definately do not really "need" it... better than the guys ripping off people´s pensions and life insurances