The Biggest Scammer on Ebay

HAZE

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it might not have been clever but it is new and more importantly, basically the only important factor, it worked

hell, with a quarter million you can easily live in more exotic places like puerto rico or cuba very well and let the money work for you. i don´t think he´ll get caught...

they already traced him back to Uzbekistahn(sp.).. their govt was already contacted.. wont be too long till he gets his..

do u really believe this?? how hard is it to trace a man with the last name "mardonov" to uzbekistan?...prolly as hard as tracing someone named Patrick O'Malley to Ireland...

ur talkin bout uzbekistan ...its not exactly a developed country...cant just go to the corner of lenin st and trotsky square and locate him..its 80% mountains..prairies..farms..etc

do u really believe this?? how hard is it to trace a man with the last name "mardonov" to uzbekistan?...prolly as hard as tracing someone named Patrick O'Malley to Ireland...

ur talkin bout uzbekistan ...its not exactly a developed country...cant just go to the corner of lenin st and trotsky square and locate him..its 80% mountains..prairies..farms..etc

he'll get caught.. they always do

i dont think uzbekistan is even a part of the interpol network....so...unless uzbeki authorities take it upon themselves to find this guy...he wont be caught..

same shit w/montenegro like 5 yrs ago...my cousins drove brand spanking new benzes and audis that they paid like $10K for...cause they were all stolen from Germany...being that montenegro wasnt under Interpol jurisdiction...there was no way to find these cars.....shit...i knew 19 yr olds who drove c4 carreras they paid $14K for...one kid had a ferrari...$30K!...it was a good time...

i wonder if they speak Uzbekinese.

I'd like to buy a 14k Ferrari..

i'd buy a few loll

the ferraris ferrari actually went after...some of those were confiscated..

i think they speak some kind of russian in uzbekistan..prolly mixed in with some arabic..ive flown Uzbeki Air...that shit was nuts...i had no clue where these people were from..and im usually good with nationalities