Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Requiem for a Dream

deeelite1

Can we discuss this movie please?

I know its older but I just saw it this weekend so its NEW to me..lloll

What an effed up movie huh?

props to the makeup guy whoever he was for making them all look like such shit

for me, ellen burstyn's performance was the only saving grace in an otherwise overhyped flick..

dudearmsif2.jpg

what freaked me out more than anything in that movie was the part where the Mom was on the train screaming like a crazy person...

think about how many crazy people you see on the streets, trains, etc and it kind of makes you think WOW at one point of this persons life, they were NORMAL!!! and what could have made them get to that point.

She was UNBELIEVABLE in that movie .....

and that SONG.. (I Forget the name) gives me chills.

what freaked me out more than anything in that movie was the part where the Mom was on the train screaming like a crazy person...

think about how many crazy people you see on the streets, trains, etc and it kind of makes you think WOW at one point of this persons life, they were NORMAL!!! and what could have made them get to that point.

Little John was the man

same song in the lord of the rings: the two towers trailers..

excellent piece.

it was a good movie. a lot of the information on herion was wrong. but one's eyes don't do that on heroin. the pupils get smaller not bigger... and at the end when she falls asleep with the bag in her arms, she would have hit that, and then went to sleep. i think they should have done that, just to show how f'ed up it is.

it was a good movie. a lot of the information on herion was wrong. but one's eyes don't do that on heroin. the pupils get smaller not bigger... and at the end when she falls asleep with the bag in her arms, she would have hit that, and then went to sleep. i think they should have done that, just to show how f'ed up it is.

im not sure everyone's focus was how the herion made them look.

i mean..

I dont think most people know what herion makes people look like...but maybe im just being naive

I doubt i'll ever be given a quiz on what heroin does to someone. and I think that when she falls asleep with the bag in her hang, she was too fucked up to do anymore...

That movie was wack.. when the girls have to fuck ass to ass with that huge dildo.. lol and the mom getting all thin for the gameshow and bugging out on those pills... and jared leto.. wow.

I also dug trainspotting..

trainspotting was awesome. the book is amazing too. irvine welsh writes a lot of good fucked-up drug stories (ecstasy, the acid house, etc...). check him out if you haven't.