Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So now that the Dolphins season is done...

sotuorlando

Who would you like, and who do you think they'll draft. Name and position please. As for me I wish we could get Matt Leinhart or Vince Young at QB, but seeing they wont drop that low, I'll take Jay Cutler. If we go Free agency for QB, I would take Phillip Rivers, I would even go as far to give up a first rounder for him, shit he was the second overall pick in the draft 2 years ago!

Getting Matt Leinert would be sweet but he will probably go in the top 3 picks. Thus, the Fins won't get him. Go for a veteran QB in free agency. Possibly Brett Favre, Culpepper. Keep in mind Miami only have 5 draft picks so trading up is probably not the best idea especially with that crap offensive line they have.

1st round pick. OT Tackle Eric Winston.

Go BENGALS!

jay cutler??? is he the guy from vanderbilt?? heard alot of good things about him

brett favre a dolphin?? i think not..he cant picture himself in another uniform, so no. would be nice though

culpepper and mcnair??? black qb's and the dolphins dont mix...hello ray lucas?

besides they are washed up and DC chokes in big games

they need to try and get P. Rivers and get good draft pics. next year its playoff time for the fins but it will be tough....look at how many good teams didnt make the playoffs this year.

we can only hope

It will be hard to get Rivers I think with Brees having to have surgery on his shoulder for I believe the same injury that Pennington had that caused him to lose arm strength apparently, so I believe the Chargers will try to keep Rivers as an insurance policy in case Brees is never the same after this injury.

With a middle of the pack position, it is hard to guess on picks until all the underclassmen declare for draft. I would think secondary or o-line as priorities.

Go Steelers!!

Who would you like, and who do you think they'll draft. Name and position please. As for me I wish we could get Matt Leinhart or Vince Young at QB, but seeing they wont drop that low, I'll take Jay Cutler. If we go Free agency for QB, I would take Phillip Rivers, I would even go as far to give up a first rounder for him, shit he was the second overall pick in the draft 2 years ago!

Bro...

Stop posting as if you know about football. Stop quoting NFL.COm & go cook some corn!!!

:finger:

:shades2:

What about Ken Dorsey. He is young and if you keep is simple I think he will be fine. Ricky he did pretty fucking good this year so if traded you can get some defense. On the other hand having to good running backs wont hurt, just keep pounding that ball. I like the dolphins they are a good team. Lets see what happen with the Bears up here.

how about Brad Johnson...he's a cheap B rated QB but is pretty consistent.

Ken Dorsey...no way dude.

First two picks should be offensive line.

As for trading Ricky...isn't he making jack squat now compared to what he was? I may be wrong. If he is making league minimum what's the point in trading him?

how about Brad Johnson...he's a cheap B rated QB but is pretty consistent.

Ken Dorsey...no way dude.

First two picks should be offensive line.

As for trading Ricky...isn't he making jack squat now compared to what he was? I may be wrong. If he is making league minimum what's the point in trading him?

I heard we may be getting Bret Favre or maybe Aaron Brooks.

I heard we may be getting Bret Favre or maybe Aaron Brooks.

I think Brett Favre has a few more good years in him. He's only 36. That would be sweet. Aaron Brooks. :vomit2:

Draft a few good offensive linemen or get some in free agency and the FINS should make the playoffs next year. (wild card)