Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You wanna be Cool like these guys?

ATT: Guidos. Which steroid gives the BEST results in shortest amount of time?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. ATT: Guidos. Which steroid gives the BEST results in shortest amount of time?

• Testosterone Suspension
    • Anadrol
    • Testorona 200
    • Mucosolvan
    • Cytadren

1. sign up for NJ Guido.com (JuiceheadBigShot is already taken as a screen name, sorry )

2. get a fake tan

3. wax your eye brows real thin and gay

4. pose on pictures with girls so people won't suspect you're gay

YOU GOTTA LOVE NJGUIDO.COM

"...up your post count gates of guido heaven are awaiting you..."- MarkyMarc (njguido's member)

Sickkkkkkk bro!

ohhhh yes rub my chest!

EXPOSED!!!

I have nothing againts gays who are open about their sexuality. In fact I met bunch of them in Crobar for VC and they are real cool. BUT the jersey guidos are Closet fags who are LIARS. This is the same crowd who won't get of JP's dick btw. If it wasn't for them., JP would be playing at weddings.

www.njguido.com

in case you don't believe me.

EXPOSED!!!

I have nothing againts gays who are open about their sexuality. In fact I met bunch of them in Crobar for VC and they are real cool. BUT the jersey guidos are Closet fags who are LIARS. This is the same crowd who won't get of JP's dick btw. If it wasn't for them., JP would be playing at weddings.

www.njguido.com

in case you don't believe me.

Bwahahaha, this is too funny...

Anyone who takes their shirt off in a club is f'n toolbox.

i agree....

is there really any need.....even when i was in shape lol , i would never think of taking my shirt off..

the thought of brushing against someone being all sweaty is just disgusting..

Im not into bashing other sites but I just don't really see the appeal of njguido. I mean other than the pictures what do they eally offer? 20 second clips of some dude dancing like an iddiot (not sure if its still on there). A few mixes made by the guy who runs the site?

I think the site has potential since the board is pretty active but i think it needs to definitely be totally redone. Just ooks somewhat amateur in my opinion. I still wish them the best...