Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos New Residency

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday nights at Studio 9 are gonna blow away any night in the history of Temps.

anynight in the history of tempt. give me a break bro. i highly doubt any night at s9 will be as good as tempts was in the good years when it was packed week in and week out and full of energy. i had some of my best club nights in my life at that place. and esp. with the sound s9 has it will be hard to match up. im sure s9 is going to have some great nights with this party but dont compare s9 to tempts. its totally differnt. s9 is going to have alot of the woodbridge heads in there. tempts was a summer club with people from all over going there. nyc, LI, north jersey, central jersey and even people from Penn. im sure a few people will agree with me here.

i have not been to s9 since nye 2004 so maybe i will come check out denny there. ill wait to see some reviews.

jack Z

i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets not get ahead of ourselves here. I understand you want the party to do well cuz you work for s-9 as do i want to see Denny have much success in his new residency, but lets be real for one second...

esp at this day and age, it will be hard and i mean extreamly hard for any club to dublicate the success tempts had back in 98-03. The Club scene in jersey isn't anywhere close to what it once was back then so rite off the bat its going be to hard to compare both. 2nd, back then it was all about the music, now the scene is more about "being scene".

I think Denny himself would be upset that people are trying to knock what he brought to tempts during his time there. The man worked hard at making tempts an Summer Instution of Higher Learning for the musically passionate

Times has changed but hopefully Denny can work his magic at S-9

Saturday nights at Studio 9 are gonna blow away any night in the history of Temps.

I hope that was a joke???? Forget the closing party, Ill take any given night summer 99 at Tempts over any current NJ party. Studio 9 will not rage like Tempts, not even close.

The only thing that will hold Denny back at Studio 9 is the piss poor soundsystem (all the money that went into the club and they budget cut the sound guy?)

I hope that was a joke???? Forget the closing party, Ill take any given night summer 99 at Tempts over any current NJ party. Studio 9 will not rage like Tempts, not even close.

So true!!

I was just listening to the summer 99 closing party ktu broadcast in my car..............on tape(lol)....I stole it from pitek!!! I am trying to find out how I can get this recorded to cd (with quality sound) any suggestions anyone????

So true!!

I was just listening to the summer 99 closing party ktu broadcast in my car..............on tape(lol)....I stole it from pitek!!! I am trying to find out how I can get this recorded to cd (with quality sound) any suggestions anyone????

And I was anything but the Tempts company man, but its true.

lets not get ahead of ourselves here. I understand you want the party to do well cuz you work for s-9 as do i want to see Denny have much success in his new residency, but lets be real for one second...

esp at this day and age, it will be hard and i mean extreamly hard for any club to dublicate the success tempts had back in 98-03. The Club scene in jersey isn't anywhere close to what it once was back then so rite off the bat its going be to hard to compare both. 2nd, back then it was all about the music, now the scene is more about "being scene".

I think Denny himself would be upset that people are trying to knock what he brought to tempts during his time there. The man worked hard at making tempts an Summer Instution of Higher Learning for the musically passionate

Times has changed but hopefully Denny can work his magic at S-9

I can't take this... "Back in the day, I remember when in 19... or 20...

the party at Temps, Hunka Bunka,... Blah Blah Blah...

You guys sound like my grandfather on a Sunday afternoon...I remember back in 1947 when they had the craziest dance clubs in town, now that was a party!!

Enough already... S9 got really fortunate to have Denny as their new resident...I wish him Good LucK!

You guys sound like my grandfather on a Sunday afternoon...I remember back in 1947 when they had the craziest dance clubs in town, now that was a party!!

Enough already... S9 got really fortunate to have Denny as their new resident...I wish him Good LucK!

and why is this a problem????? How old were u in 1999 anyway (just out of curiosity) I am gonna say about 16 right?? Hmmmm, you sure missed out on some good times!!!!

Anyway congrats to S9 on Denny!!! He is the man!!!

we all wish him luck too but to say S9 will beat out any night that tempts had in the past is bullshit. im sorry if we sound like your grandfather but it is true. people need to think before the post shit. i would definitly like S9 to jump off with this party and will check it out in the future. but some comments should have not been said.

Z

and why is this a problem????? How old were u in 1999 anyway (just out of curiosity) I am gonna say about 16 right?? Hmmmm, you sure missed out on some good times!!!!

Anyway congrats to S9 on Denny!!! He is the man!!!

She is not young, she is an old bag...

and I have no clue how to put a tape on cd... Call your IT dept.!! lol