Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: GOTMILK?

dgmodel

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey howie, we gave todds grandmother a shot of tequila last weekend. she took it down better than todd did.

200.jpg

^^been goin thru this stuff like water

I've got the Milagro in my store, the silver (blue bottle) though. Like I said, right now new inventory/merchandise isn't a real priority.

milagro owns patron

And it's cheaper. But Patron does have a "brand name following". I actually wind up passing on a lot of booze that I would like to stock, simply because it doesn't have "brand name recognition" and people like to stick to the brands they know. Case in point, ZYGO vodka. I've had to "hand sell" most of the bottles I sold the first year I carried it. It's a GREAT vodka, I love it, but it's a tough sell. I carry it because I want it on hand for me and I want to try and help out boozebaron, he's a good guy.

And it's cheaper. But Patron does have a "brand name following". I actually wind up passing on a lot of booze that I would like to stock, simply because it doesn't have "brand name recognition" and people like to stick to the brands they know. Case in point, ZYGO vodka. I've had to "hand sell" most of the bottles I sold the first year I carried it. It's a GREAT vodka, I love it, but it's a tough sell. I carry it because I want it on hand for me and I want to try and help out boozebaron, he's a good guy.

And Vodka is a case in point, people always go for what they know, for fear it would be bad. But Zygo is the SHIT!

And Vodka is a case in point, people always go for what they know, for fear it would be bad. But Zygo is the SHIT!

It's a $$$ thing. I can sell mad new/unknown beers (like Cricket Hill) or wine as long as it's not too expensive, but the hard stuff is usually around $20.00+ so it's a bit tougher to get someone to drop 20 beans on something they're not sure about. Plus the wineries will give me free promotional stuff/bottles for "free of charge in store tastings" to introduce new wines to my customers.

Jesus Christ, I actually sound like I know what I'm talking about don't I !?! Who the fuck would have figured?