Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i miss my hazey

aw , thanks hun! the sweatshirt thing sounds great but i gave them all back to him cuz he said he needed them for the winter , figures , oh well

awww...isok sugar :isok:

i'll help keep you company

If I were you, I would be snuggling in one of his sweatshirts and holding my poo bear yes.gif

Aww... I miss you too my love.

Just got into my freaking hotel. Flight this morning from Newark was supposed to leave at 9:35. Delayed for a "maintainence problem" for an hour which kinda scared me. Later found out that the "maintainence problem" was that some mo mo flushed something down the toilet and they couldn't get it out. Because of the delay, I missed my connecting flight in Pheonix (phattie, if I had your number, I would've called you) so I was there for 3 hours. Got bumped to a 5:15 (7:15 Eastern time) flight. Get on the plane at 5:15, the stewardess is a real bitch and is screaming at me to get off my cell phone.The plane wasn't even ready for takeoff yet. I hang up and they announce there is a delay because they can't get the door closed. Was on the plane for an hour before they decided to tell us to get off. They say it will be a 2 hour delay. Then they say they found a plane for us. Got on that plane and landed in Reno at 9:25 (12:25 Eastern time)

I'm exahausted, but the best part is, I'm on the clock for all that time. Madd Overtime!!!

Also, I'm traveling back on Sunday and I get paid double time for that!!!

Cha Ching!!!

Don't worry baby, I'll be home soon.

(phattie, if I had your number, I would've called you)

...lol....i'm over 1.5 hours from phoenix...i wouldve needed more "quality" time if we wus gonna meet...but remind me to pm you next week...going to morristown next thursday night for dinner while i'm on my little stint in nj/ny...you two should come out and play...oh and bring hot single girls...:)

...lol....i'm over 1.5 hours from phoenix...i wouldve needed more "quality" time if we wus gonna meet...but remind me to pm you next week...going to morristown next thursday night for dinner while i'm on my little stint in nj/ny...you two should come out and play...oh and bring hot single girls...:)

Oh, I thought you were in Pheonix. Yea, definately let me know when you're around. We'll plan something. What dates are you gonna be in Dirty Jerz?

girlfriend makes the loving thread he replies to phatman

HEY!!! I replied to her first. :D

1/12 - 1/16

...thursday night in morristown....friday night at sully for al's gig...outside of that, everyting is open....

Hmm... Sugar is off that weekend. Maybe we'll go to Sully.

We'll finally be able to meet you fockers!!!

Who else is going?