Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultralounges

pikapaca

Hey all! I have been to a couple of clubs in LV, VooDoo Lounge, Sudio 54 and Coyote Ugly's. Didn't much care for the VooDoo, seeing as I love to dance. Ugly's it was too packed to dance. But 54 was fun. I would like to know what are the best ultralounges to go to (dancing is a must). I am considering Ra. Has anyone else been there?

What's your definition of "ultralounge?" And what kind of music are you looking for? If dancing is such a "must," are you sure you wouldn't rather be going to a straight up nightclub?

Off the top of my head, Mix, Teatro and Tabu are the only places that really tag themselves with the "lounge" title yet have actual dance floors.

What's your definition of "ultralounge?" And what kind of music are you looking for? If dancing is such a "must," are you sure you wouldn't rather be going to a straight up nightclub?

Off the top of my head, Mix, Teatro and Tabu are the only places that really tag themselves with the "lounge" title yet have actual dance floors.

What's up with Mix these days? I remember the days leading up to their soft opening, everyone was acting like this was going to be the most exclusive, upscale, trendy, and "it" place to be. I went once and it was ok, nothing more, nothing less. I haven't heard of anyone going there at all.

What's up with Mix these days? I remember the days leading up to their soft opening, everyone was acting like this was going to be the most exclusive, upscale, trendy, and "it" place to be. I went once and it was ok, nothing more, nothing less. I haven't heard of anyone going there at all.

I dont party a marathon night without going to Mix. A long time ago someone mentioned it, then I went and reviewed, and then a ton of peeps from here went too and enjoyed it also. Someone had come in and posted that they were suppose to get a dancefloor. Havent heard since.

I dont party a marathon night without going to Mix. A long time ago someone mentioned it, then I went and reviewed, and then a ton of peeps from here went too and enjoyed it also. Someone had come in and posted that they were suppose to get a dancefloor. Havent heard since.

What time do you and your peeps normally go there? I'm not into bottle service, so I didn't see a lot of room just to chill unless I get right to the bar.

What time do you and your peeps normally go there? I'm not into bottle service, so I didn't see a lot of room just to chill unless I get right to the bar.

There is a certain ... "motivation" .. to go to Mix at around 7-9,9:30 pm, separate and apart from the seeing the sunset, 2nd preparty spot (not first cuz theyre drinks are pricey). If youve been there, you know what it is. lol

:devil:

I went to the soft opening and that was it. The bad house music and nowhere for the common man to sit, coupled with no dance floor, was enough for me to not need to come back. The view of the strip is top notch, though.