Clubplanet Nightlife Community

N.F.L. playoffs....

fkornre

....serves Eli right....had it coming to him... san diego fans must be toasting cold ones right about now.... :blown:

um last i remember San Diego wasn't even in the playoffs and Eli helped the Giants win their division in his second year (even if it wasn't pretty at times) so I doubt their partying too much

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um last i remember San Diego wasn't even in the playoffs and Eli helped the Giants win their division in his second year (even if it wasn't pretty at times) so I doubt their partying too much

....whoopeee.... you are actually trying to compare the caliber of the teams in the AFC west and NFC east ?? ...thats retarded...the nfc sucks,.. end of story. san diego could beat any of those teams in that division(nfc east)....and the giants made the playoffs not because they were good, but because the eagles collapsed and that they got an extra home game in that fiasco they called the "saints homegame at giants stadium"..... actually, that was the 1st time a home team had to do a silent count at the scrimmage line..... and the giants got hammered 23-0 at home today.... 3 INTs, fumble.......yeah,manning is the real deal..... thats something the chargers are not celebrating about after he refused to play for them?.....give me a break....

woah...di I hit a nerve?

...yeah, in a way you did....and i'm not even a chargers fan...the NFL thrives on parity,....the bad teams get a chance to load up on good players during the draft......this retroactive process has made the NFL the most popular sport in the country because any team within a year can run the tables and win it all....you definately sound like a giants fan, because if the shoe was on the other foot so to speak,...it would be a whole different bowl of wax.... what the manning family did was inexcusable....you can sit there and try to rationalize it as most giants fans do, but Eli's failure brings a big sigh of relief to fans across the board.....can you imagine if a precedent was set ? the whole league would end up in the toilet..... F U C K Eli... :blown:

...yeah, in a way you did....and i'm not even a chargers fan...the NFL thrives on parity,....the bad teams get a chance to load up on good players during the draft......this retroactive process has made the NFL the most popular sport in the country because any team within a year can run the tables and win it all....you definately sound like a giants fan, because if the shoe was on the other foot so to speak,...it would be a whole different bowl of wax.... what the manning family did was inexcusable....you can sit there and try to rationalize it as most giants fans do, but Eli's failure brings a big sigh of relief to fans across the board.....can you imagine if a precedent was set ? the whole league would end up in the toilet..... F U C K Eli... :blown:
hes only gonna get better...relax

They are all ready talking that Leinart will do the same thing to New Orleans.... so is he an asshole too :confused:

They are all ready talking that Leinart will do the same thing to New Orleans.... so is he an asshole too :confused:

....if he does, without question....

...but at the same token, you seem to underestimate the NFL....its not a bush league....they would never allow it....i'm sure they have measures in place after the manning fiasco.....and i personally think if vince young declares for the draft, he may go before Leinart....

hes only gonna get better...relax

....thats what i'm worried about....lol....i was hoping initially that he would turn out like that kid jason white who won the heismann from oklahoma in '03 and never got drafted, got signed & cut by KC, signed with Titans and retired before the season began....or better yet, turn out like Ryan Leaf or Akili smith...now, that would be priceless..... lmao

he already did

...the draft board just got interesting then...my top 3 picks in order:

1. Reggie Bush gets top spot to Texans. David Carr needs a good O-line and a running option...he got sacked so many times, its ridiculous. (leinart may have been #1 last year, might have gambled a few coins away)

2.New Orleans needs a qb, this is where it get tricky....Vince young

3. Titans need a qb too...McNair is done....M Leinart

Mel Kipper aint got shi t on my draft board...lol

...the draft board just got interesting then...my top 3 picks in order:

1. Reggie Bush gets top spot to Texans. David Carr needs a good O-line and a running option...he got sacked so many times, its ridiculous. (leinart may have been #1 last year, might have gambled a few coins away)

2.New Orleans needs a qb, this is where it get tricky....Vince young

3. Titans need a qb too...McNair is done....M Leinart

Mel Kipper aint got shi t on my draft board...lol

personally i like volek.. he's an animal...

secondly.. giants would have won that game, no matter where they played... the saints were awful this year..

third.. san diego fans arent rejoicing over anything... they pretty much killed their playoff chances with a loss to the dolphins.. ask any chargers fan and im sure they would rather have eli playing for them in 2 years then brees..

personally i like volek.. he's an animal...

secondly.. giants would have won that game, no matter where they played... the saints were awful this year..

third.. san diego fans arent rejoicing over anything... they pretty much killed their playoff chances with a loss to the dolphins.. ask any chargers fan and im sure they would rather have eli playing for them in 2 years then brees..

...i would take brees over philip rivers or eli....the chargers beat the Patriots and Indy and one of them will prolly win the SB...go figure....

..did you watch that game in san diego when the giants played them during the regular season ?.... they literally booed the kid out of the park....i seriously doubt they want any part of him....

p.s... who's the chick in your sig ?

well hopefully you guys are done arguing who will go first in the draft...not that it matters anyway...the heisman winner usual doenst amount to shit in the nfl anyway...

this weeks predictions

indy vs pitt...................indy

ne vs denver.................ne

sea vs wash.................wash

chi vs carolina...............chi

well hopefully you guys are done arguing who will go first in the draft...not that it matters anyway...the heisman winner usual doenst amount to shit in the nfl anyway...

this weeks predictions

its gonna be indy, denver, sea, and chi

this weeks predictions

INDY

NEW ENGLAND

SEATTLE

CAROLINA

i agree but only in the sea game...i think the bears will take care of carolina...

Only thing about the Bears that disturbs me is the offense isnt exactly solid...and now they have a quarterback leading them thats played one game all year

I know Chicago has a great defense and defense wins blah blah blah, but so does Carolina

we'll see....I know I'm gonna be watching football all weekend

Only thing about the Bears that disturbs me is the offense isnt exactly solid...and now they have a quarterback leading them thats played one game all year

I know Chicago has a great defense and defense wins blah blah blah, but so does Carolina

we'll see....I know I'm gonna be watching football all weekend

i hear ya...and sort of agree...but we will see

and that is what weekends in january are for...FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!

i hear ya...and sort of agree...but we will see

and that is what weekends in january are for...FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!

thats what weekends are for from september through january.... ;)

I havent had a Sunday where I havent been parked in some place where theres a game on every TV