Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Manny wants to stay now?

he dropped off to 98 last year..and he lost almost all of his power after the all star break. besides, it looks like phillies is trying trade abreau for tejada.

he still had 199 hits, he was the only one in the O's actually hitting the ball. not his fault that the entire team sucked ass after the allstar break and he didnt have anyone on base when he came up to bat.

during the last 3 years manny's hit total has dropped from 185 to 175 to 162 along w/ his BA over the last 4 years .349 to .325 to .308 to .292

Tejada's younger as well. Also consider how many good pitches Manny sees because of Papi behind him...

Exactly. Who does Tejada have hitting behind him?

And how about defense? Doesn't that count for anything? Tejada's a gold glove calibre SS. Also, who's a better guy to have in the clubhouse?

Anyway I think this manny for tejada talk is moot because I doubt the deal will happen. I think Tejada is going to the Cubs for Prior/Wood/that SS prospect Cedeno. Some variation of that. Bedard may be part of the deal too.

Well the rumor around these parts is manny got caught bangin some girl by his wife. So she wants out. Manny can now say "look honey I tried to get traded but it just didn't happen"

Why else would he talk about other teams extending his contract?

Also another probably less true rumor was that they didn't resign O-cab because he was bangin all kinds of underage girls around here and some people in the latin community was pissed about it.

The last one that is probably more true then all of them is that jeter and arod love to be involved in all male gangbangs

Well the rumor around these parts is manny got caught bangin some girl by his wife. So she wants out. Manny can now say "look honey I tried to get traded but it just didn't happen"

Also another probably less true rumor was that they didn't resign O-cab because he was bangin all kinds of underage girls around here and some people in the latin community was pissed about it.

The last one that is probably more true then all of them is that jeter and arod love to be involved in all male gangbangs

o-cab?

well aren't you the little gossip queen