Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this Sunday the only

marcblemberg

its amazing how people pay thousands of dallors for radio spots..

and yap about being the best hip hop club in vegas.

the only way to see the real is to come to the real.

The hottest spot in Vegas on a Sunday night check out slide.

The only pure real deal & only Hip Hop spot in Las Vegas.

Others claim to be real, but it takes more then a rap CD to make it a real Hip Hop Spot

See the turn table mix Master D.J.P rip it live and direct in front of your eyes on the dance floor.

And check out VH1 Hip Hop Honoree Mr. freeze From the world famous Rock steady crew rock It Live.

we will take any B,Boy Or DJ Challenge from anyone.

@ Tabu the Ultra Lounge

MGM

Click on flier for animated invite.

3cd70308.jpg

Mr. Freeze

Rock Steady Crew

Real promoters know how to receive thousands of dollars worth of radio for free, by having others sponsor, but that requires business sense. The beauty of radio is it bring out all the local women. Oh wait that's not important to the sausage fest over there. Sorry I keep forgetting your party isn't about hot women, it's about battling and 40 year old breakdancers. So you go ahead and brag about how dead your party is, and others will get thousands of dollars worth of exposure and throw parties with huge lines the same night as your party, and you can claim you're the winner. You go boy.

Yeah Lil Jon and Ying Yang ARE hip-hop, TODAY's popular hip-hop. I know this may come as a shock to you but this is year 2006, not 1982. Lil Jon produces some of the sickest tracks out there, even those that your lover DJ P drops.

I noticed Tabu takes out full page ads in the local magazines. OPM advertises on Urban Radio. What a freakin shock that is too. OPM caters to Urban hip-hop/R&B fans and reaches out to them on the radio stations they listen to. OPM works with djs who also work on those radio station.. another shocker. The radio gets paid for ads by the club or sponsors. Boy that never occured before in club history. All these shockers.

I love being involved with the radio. It's money well spent to secure local support. Keeps people reminded of what's crackin' 5 nights a week. Perfect match for our demographic. Helps build artist and label support. If working with radio is somehow a bad thing, I guess we suck at creating lots of room to dance.

Yeah Lil Jon and Ying Yang ARE hip-hop, TODAY's popular hip-hop. I know this may come as a shock to you but this is year 2006, not 1982. Lil Jon produces some of the sickest tracks out there, even those that your lover DJ P drops.

I noticed Tabu takes out full page ads in the local magazines. OPM advertises on Urban Radio. What a freakin shock that is too. OPM caters to Urban hip-hop/R&B fans and reaches out to them on the radio stations they listen to. OPM works with djs who also work on those radio station.. another shocker. The radio gets paid for ads by the club or sponsors. Boy that never occured before in club history. All these shockers.

It takes more then a 50 cent candy shop cd to be a hip hop club.

thats wack.

Mr Freeze

Rock steady crew

ps...Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Oh ya thats hip hop...

lil john & the ying yang twins are as much hip hop as hammer & vanilla ice were rock and rollers.

and the twins speak english as well as i spell,ya everyone wants to see them...

theres no way they will ever be excepted by the real.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

WACK.

Mr freeze

Rock Steady crew

PS hay outbox Rah Rah Rah I see your still crying...

I love being involved with the radio. It's money well spent to secure local support. Keeps people reminded of what's crackin' 5 nights a week. Perfect match for our demographic. Helps build artist and label support. If working with radio is somehow a bad thing, I guess we suck at creating lots of room to dance.
I find it interesting that when the adds run on the radio they mention every dj that play,EXCEPT YOUR Name i never hear it in any of the adds CDWEBMASTER...Hamnmmmm why is that.

ITS BECAUSE YOUR NOT A DJ,YOUR A CD PLAYER.

Its a good thing you have the kid capri there...

Mr freeze

Rock Steady crew

the twins speak english as well as i spell...

I have to admit, that was pretty funny.

Curious, why are you listening to all those fake hip-hop songs on the radio? Perhaps you're tired of the 80's station?

Be sure to listen to your radio with a tube box since a real radio listener doesn't use advanced circuits. It's still the 80s right?

I have to admit, that was pretty funny.

Curious, why are you listening to all those fake hip-hop songs on the radio? Perhaps you're tired of the 80's station?

Be sure to listen to your radio with a tube box since a real radio listener doesn't use advanced circuits. It's still the 80s right?

I have to say that your come back was great and true.

I personally only like 70's Funk & soul.

But i have to say that you just made my day,you are so right.

you have me laughing my ass off.

have a great day.

when your right your right.

mr freeze

rcok Steady crew

Today's Hip hop and yesterday's hip hop are the same. It's not music, its a life style. But most people mistakenly associate the term "hip-hop" with today's "Pop music", further more, it's been branded with that term for so long that "hip-hop" is now a general term to describe the popular or "pop" music of today. So I say F**k No, lil Jon and ying yang are not hip-hop. They are just rappers and producers.

That's hip-hop lesson 101 for ya buddy. Next week we have quiz.

Question for you Outofthebox, have you every been the Get Back @ Beauty Bar every first friday? If not, you should. Because that's a true hip-hop event. They don't have just rap music, or as you call it hip hop. They have funk, soul, old school rap, 80's, and reggae. I'll be there next month, you should come, I'll even buy your first drink.

To the average Vegas clubgoer who spends money at clubs, hip-hop is defined as rap music they know and love, along with some new beats that can be associated with other music they already know. This music makes them dance and sometimes rap along, and everyone has a great time. So please don't come up on here and state that hip-hop 101 somehow contradicts a well established and accepted definition. Obviously the hip-hop "culture/lifestyle" and hip-hop music aren't the same thing, but when a product is offered in a mainstream tourist town, it usually caters to the masses.

Lil Jon and Ying Yang are perfect examples of artists who make music that's played at hip-hop music clubs and sold at hip-hop music record stores and downloaded at hip-hop music internet services and played on hip-hop music radio stations and television programs. Yes it's true. To the consumer, those guys represent hip-hop even if you don't personally agree. So you can argue this until you turn blue in the face. Meanwhile the rest of us are laughing our ways to the bank. Sorry not to sound arrogant, but this whole hip-hop conversation is so silly. Feel free to not jump on the bandwagon. Vegas is probably the worst city in the country to fight what most people want.

To the average Vegas clubgoer who spends money at clubs, hip-hop is defined as rap music they know and love, along with some new beats that can be associated with other music they already know. This music makes them dance and sometimes rap along, and everyone has a great time. So please don't come up on here and state that hip-hop 101 somehow contradicts a well established and accepted definition. Obviously the hip-hop "culture/lifestyle" and hip-hop music aren't the same thing, but when a product is offered in a mainstream tourist town, it usually caters to the masses.

Lil Jon and Ying Yang are perfect examples of artists who make music that's played at hip-hop music clubs and sold at hip-hop music record stores and downloaded at hip-hop music internet services and played on hip-hop music radio stations and television programs. Yes it's true. To the consumer, those guys represent hip-hop even if you don't personally agree. So you can argue this until you turn blue in the face. Meanwhile the rest of us are laughing our ways to the bank. Sorry not to sound arrogant, but this whole hip-hop conversation is so silly. Feel free to not jump on the bandwagon. Vegas is probably the worst city in the country to fight what most people want.

Hip hop music is rap that is if were talking about artist making hip hop music. Point blank.

The ying yang twins and lil iohn is just Yaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Lets just say they created there own wack bull shit music that millions listen to and buy every day.

But its not hip hop.

We created the culture in 1970, and we say what's hip hop or not.

If you new anything about the culture you who'd know that the foundation has already been laid.

im sorry you cant change history.

Any one that has 2 cents will say that lil john and the idiot brotheres are there just wack.

they laugh all the way to the bank so did hammer and vanilla ice.

hammer & vanilla were wack mc's ,but they were hip hop.

Its funny how you really think that your views matter.

Why is your name not on the radio spot?

and what the hell is up scale hip hop?

ohhhhhhh people dress up.

Wow that's really creative.

How does the add go on 881 point 1.

Check it yah come to --- for the up scale hip hop we represent hallllla.

Its your girl.

Ha Ha Ha Ha ow my god that radio spot is off the chisill my nisal.

hayyyyyy Yooh know how to rock the partayyyyyyyyy rightttttttttttt.

Hayyyyyyyyyy i said Hayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Listen please get the Kid Capri to do your add or someone that sounds right.

that radio spot is so getto.

Please do something,so peolpe dont think that, your add reps Hip Hop.

Mr freeze

Rock Steady crew

Luckily our terrible marketing scheme seems to continue paying off week after week. And it also seems to make a big impact on your daily routine since you are so very much concerned over what we do. So we'll keep making all those mistakes, and you keep printing flyers with a picture of yourself a thirtysomething male. We'll pack it in 5 nights a week and you'll try filling a spot half the size one night a week, but at least your party will be real hip-hop from 1979. We'll just keep riding the wave with all those wack artists who sell the most records, and we'll enjoy our fake hip-hop without the real hip-hop artists who haven't produced a hit in 20 years but at least they can still dance around on their head.

Luckily our terrible marketing scheme seems to continue paying off week after week. And it also seems to make a big impact on your daily routine since you are so very much concerned over what we do. So we'll keep making all those mistakes, and you keep printing flyers with a picture of yourself a thirtysomething male. We'll pack it in 5 nights a week and you'll try filling a spot half the size one night a week, but at least your party will be real hip-hop from 1979. We'll just keep riding the wave with all those wack artists who sell the most records, and we'll enjoy our fake hip-hop without the real hip-hop artists who haven't produced a hit in 20 years but at least they can still dance around on their head.
hip hop is not about producing a record its a life style.but i dont excpect you to know that.

But just rember,and let me keep reminding you .

My spot is the real hip hop.ya i know you do great numbers,your in the ceasers palace mall,a club with half leg elephants would make money.

you think the spot you play cd's at makes money because of you?

You cater to only one crowd .

Oh does it make you sad that you cant have a picture of you on your flyers?

Because you are trully are a nothing at your spot,or for that fact anywere in the world, you go to clubs that you talk bad about,and ask if you can buy a bottle and get one free?

you got class,oh and your spot is packed why would you need a free bottle?you packem in..your making paper.

Ill tell you why,its because all you are is a payed check worker.

my events are mine and all mine.

ya keep it going hala chisil nisal,yahh no how to keep it real,keep it up scale hala.

when people come to any of my events they get a real hip hop show,not Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaya.

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew

Well i have to say that i have read this topic for quite some time and some others as well with the same people posting the same info.

But I thought it was about entertainment. When I was little i remember my uncle and his friends and my father gathering up equipment, amps, turntables, mics, etc.. and throwing down in some of New Yorks first Block parties, with MC's and Poppers and DJ's, and it was all about love.. for the Music.. for the entertainment, for the GrandStanding. Yeah, the battling between MC's and Breakers and Poppers got pretty heated sometimes, but those were battles to prove who had more skill..

I dont see any of you on the corporate reports or Stock holder listings, because you didnt put any money into the development of the club. You might be at the most.. a living opinion, but when it comes down to it.. you all dont have Dick to do with the outcome.. The Big Wigs can pull the plug on any of this shit and you cant do or say or dance or spin anything to make them change their minds.. so this whole MY CLUB IS BETTER THAN YOURS>> MY EVENT IS BETTER THAN YOURS is really some people having a pissing contest.. But dont realize that they are pissing in the wind, until its too late..

just my 2.. 3.. okay 40cents...

Well i have to say that i have read this topic for quite some time and some others as well with the same people posting the same info.

But I thought it was about entertainment. When I was little i remember my uncle and his friends and my father gathering up equipment, amps, turntables, mics, etc.. and throwing down in some of New Yorks first Block parties, with MC's and Poppers and DJ's, and it was all about love.. for the Music.. for the entertainment, for the GrandStanding. Yeah, the battling between MC's and Breakers and Poppers got pretty heated sometimes, but those were battles to prove who had more skill..

I dont see any of you on the corporate reports or Stock holder listings, because you didnt put any money into the development of the club. You might be at the most.. a living opinion, but when it comes down to it.. you all dont have Dick to do with the outcome.. The Big Wigs can pull the plug on any of this shit and you cant do or say or dance or spin anything to make them change their minds.. so this whole MY CLUB IS BETTER THAN YOURS>> MY EVENT IS BETTER THAN YOURS is really some people having a pissing contest.. But dont realize that they are pissing in the wind, until its too late..

just my 2.. 3.. okay 40cents...

well said.

Respect.

Mr freeze

Rock Staedy Crew

suprising response Mr Freeze, from what i have read earlier. I did speak with Luca (Digital Boy) who said you were a nice guy.. hope to get to meet you sometime soon.
what you said where facts.

and i will always stand behind a fact.

ya hope to meet you soon.

take care.

Mr freeze

Rock steady Crew

ya i know you do great numbers,your in the ceasers palace mall,a club with half leg elephants would make money

I must admit, being located in a CLOSED mall at 2am really brings in the masses. OPM has the WORST trafficked location of any club in Las Vegas. The reason people go has nothing to do with Caesars Palace, except that it's easy to give directions. Regardless, we'll go on playing all that fake hip-hop and entertaining the masses, and you go right ahead and show how much you care.

I dont see any of you on the corporate reports or Stock holder listings, because you didnt put any money into the development of the club. You might be at the most.. a living opinion, but when it comes down to it.. you all dont have Dick to do with the outcome.. The Big Wigs can pull the plug on any of this shit and you cant do or say or dance or spin anything to make them change their minds.. so this whole MY CLUB IS BETTER THAN YOURS>> MY EVENT IS BETTER THAN YOURS is really some people having a pissing contest.. But dont realize that they are pissing in the wind, until its too late.. just my 2.. 3.. okay 40cents...

I respect your statement but the part I quoted above is completely the opposite of the reality in my situation at least. We run a privately held operation, and my role is essential to the business. But that's neither here nor there. This is no pissing match. That would suggest a competition.

I respect your statement but the part I quoted above is completely the opposite of the reality in my situation at least. We run a privately held operation, and my role is essential to the business. But that's neither here nor there. This is no pissing match. That would suggest a competition.

Your right about that,you are no competition.

Against a real Funk & Soul spot,in case you didnt no.

mc's rap over funk and soul.

ay keep it hop with the ying yang twins and lil john Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaia.

what a joke you are.

Mr freeze

Rock steady Crew