Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Could everyone please stop bashing EXIT ?

To whom it may concern-

Why does the majority of this board feel the need to bash on EXIT? I love EXIT... there I said it. Yes, I have had incredible weekends at that club. Yes, I have met some incredible freinds at that club. Yes, I do get offended when people on this board insult the DJ's, lighting, promoter's, juice heads, asians, and everyone else that makes EXIT so great. Yes, Exit kicks ass because all of these extremely different people come together every weekend, and have a great time... together. Those of you who go to EXIT on the regular know what I am talking about. Those of you who have not been to EXIT, get up and give it a chance.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK exit, and FUCK DAVID the piece of shit whore bag owner~!

I'll see ya in the pool. . .LoL

Bring yer swimmin' trunks. . . cwm13.gif

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays are BACK~!. . .Level 4 is open, New 300 speaker digital system on the main floor. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-883-4242 or 201-488-5305

Guest clubkid77

Exit is a beutiful club, with great lighting, and a great layout (except for the dangerously narrow balcony by the bathrooms that musta taken some payoff with the fire inspectors to have) The system is OK but nothing spectacular and sory but the DJ's are garbage. As for the crowd it sux people are way to concerned with appearence and the club is too much of a pick up scean it creats a really negative vibe because there is too much testoterone/competition, guys fight, and give you nasty looks if you look at the wrong girl etc. screw that. If you like that kinda party go to abyss.

As for the crowd it sux people are way to concerned with appearence and the club is too much of a pick up scean

Tell me a club that isnt a pick up place, come on, no matter if no one wants to admit it, theres lots of ppl that go to clubs to pick up ppl. Dont tell me exit is the only place, come on thats just bull.

cwm23.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by clubkid77:

As for the crowd it sux people are way to concerned with appearence and the club is too much of a pick up scean B]

Tell me a club that isnt a pick up place, come on, no matter if no one wants to admit it, theres lots of ppl that go to clubs to pick up ppl. Dont tell me exit is the only place, come on thats just bull. and also whats wrong if u wanna look good in a club, i love clubs that r dressy and ppl look good.

cwm10.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

I love exit, always have, always will. It is having a period of awkwardness right now but it will get better again and I will be there going insane and having the time of my life as usual. As 4 the djs sucking-that's so wring bc whoever said that have 2 be trance freaks and exit is just progressive house really but the music is still AMAZING! cwm38.gif

I admit that Exit may not have the smoothest operation as far as promoters are concerned, However; the club is in great shape, unless you consider 3000 people bad shape. Granted, the club is so big you need to put more people in it but what club do you know of that has been able to do an average of 3000 people a week for almost a year and a half???? None! Some changes happening this week so rather then talk about it, come check it out. At the very worse the club is beautiful and enough space to get lost!

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

Tell me a club that isnt a pick up place, come on, no matter if no one wants to admit it, theres lots of ppl that go to clubs to pick up ppl.

TWILO!!! It's allllll about the music baby! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Hypocrisy is the lubricant of society." -David Hull angel.gif

Guest clubkid77

Originally posted by blueangel:

TWILO!!! It's allllll about the music baby! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

Thats exactly what i was thinking.... Vinyl too. Its all about the music the party and the dancing, not cheezy guyz with shiny shirts on and hoochie ass girls.

Guest clubkid77

Originally posted by astrodancer143:

I love exit, always have, always will. It is having a period of awkwardness right now but it will get better again and I will be there going insane and having the time of my life as usual. As 4 the djs sucking-that's so wring bc whoever said that have 2 be trance freaks and exit is just progressive house really but the music is still AMAZING! cwm38.gif

The Dj's sucking has nothing to do with WHAT they play its how they play. They are garbage, their mixing sucks, they have no talent. Its just that most of the crowd there has no clue. For them its WHAT tracks the dj plays and not how well he mixes (which is usualy really short boring and uneventfull) Anyone who thinks the dj's are good has never heard really good dj's period.

first off i feeel the need to rerply to this thread, first off i love exit also and it is a great place to run around in and get lost, great lights sound and tunes. if people are just into the music then fine go to twilo, but personally i will probally never go there again, trance is not for me and never will be for me, its to boring a repetive, ill stick to the banging hard and progressive house. and for those who say twilo is just for the music, well fine but personally i dont think it is.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Tell me a club that isnt a pick up place, come on, no matter if no one wants to admit it, theres lots of ppl that go to clubs to pick up ppl.

cwm10.gif

Twilo, Vinyl..most of the people are there to dance and contribute to the VIBE. I won't say there's no picking up going on, cuz there is....but the big difference is that people are not assholes there. Hey, more than once, I've talked to a girl without realizing she had a boyfriend...and what did the bf do..just came upto me and introduced himself..then the three of us would have a great time chilling for a while! Tell me where else that sort of stuff happens. Its all about friendliness, the vibe and the music at places like Twilo and Vinyl (and from what I hear SF after-afterhours too).

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Originally posted by msoprano13:

first off i feeel the need to rerply to this thread, first off i love exit also and it is a great place to run around in and get lost, great lights sound and tunes. if people are just into the music then fine go to twilo, but personally i will probally never go there again, trance is not for me and never will be for me, its to boring a repetive, ill stick to the banging hard and progressive house. and for those who say twilo is just for the music, well fine but personally i dont think it is.

Alright, people have some sort of trouble understanding...not only you, but the majority of Twilo bashers...THEY DO NOT ONLY PLAY TRANCE AT TWILO!!! How can you even say that when you have a rotating line-up of DJs. Since when did Digweed play only trance...do y'all know what progressive house is? And since when did Carl Cox play only trance?? And Richie Hawtin? And Quivver? And Junior Vasquez? Sven Vath? You guys are classifying anything thats NOT NYC style hard-house as trance...thats total BS. There are more than two categories of music, unlike what most of you seem to think...its not just NYC hard-house and everything else trance!

Peace

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

cwm10.gif

That would be Twilo Foxy

cwm30.gif

I been to Exit many times and yes, there are many great things to say about it like the venue, a lot of the crowd (the ones that aren't staring you down, looking for a fight, trying to look cool, etc.)and sometimes the music. i will say, however, that a lot of the crowd leaves something to be desired. Mixed vibes depending on who you run into, whereas Twilo always (well most of the times) has awesome vibes. The music is always great. the venue, well... You got me there. cwm32.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

I've got more girls on my tip than a human shish-ka-bob!

Originally posted by msoprano13:

thank you...you said it smile.gif ....next time you going to Exit lets meet up smile.gif .......

~Lola~

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by surferlegend:

what other place can you get snow coming down from the ceiling?

Been there, done that. Have you ever been to Twilo and felt the cold steam at the climax of a build song??? If you haven't, you ain't seen (felt) nothin' yet!

cwm27.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

Originally posted by k_car:

Been there, done that. Have you ever been to Twilo and felt the cold steam at the climax of a build song??? If you haven't, you ain't seen (felt) nothin' yet!

cwm27.gif

Exit has the same cold stream from 4 different hoses over the main floor!

Originally posted by k_car:

cwm27.gif

..... cwm25.gif .........

You know what....as long as I don't see lil clubbers running around w/ pacifiers in their mouth.....its "all" good to me..........

as I said b4......like Twilo.....you know how to get there smile.gif ........like Exit......welcome smile.gif ........

~Lola~

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Exit has the same cold steam...

i've been to exit many times and i never noticed the steam... hmmmm... maybe it's not as good as twilo's??? at the climax of build songs, with such a loud and distinct hiss that... everyone just goes berserk!!! i remember snow but no cold steam... always so f*cking hot in exit.

maybe next time i go to exit, i'll have to look for it... it must be weak for me not to have noticed...

spheric, i'm not bashing exit, i actually like exit because of it's differences from twilo (except 1/2 the crowd)... it's just that i like twilo so much better.

peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif