Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Lineup for the 3rd Annual Fliptoniaaa

lavosdeldiablo

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in Agreeance ............... House During the Day and early evening ....to chill , eat, drink etc ............. late night belongs to Trance .

Im fine with the Dj schedule ....and ya'll know my musical tastes

I just hate when people complain about a time slot, especially when they end up leaving right after they're finished playing - like they have have another gig they have to be at or something.

Stop bitching .....and start thinking about the kickass set you better play ! :bj:

i dont really care that much about the House dj overload, u let a house dj do the list and thats what u get. im sure if it was a trance or what ever dj doing the list the same shit would happen. these r all great dj no matter what genre. what i do care about is that i pm/im jimmy wwayyyyyyyyyyyyyy in advance and he gave me the 1-2 slot. then he changed it to 2-3, which he ask if i could do and i said yes. then all of a sudden, weeks later, i see the line up and i got push down to 4-5 without jimmy even fuking asking me. not even a pm. all this after the supposed list was closed.

i dont really care that much about the House dj overload, u let a house dj do the list and thats what u get. im sure if it was a trance or what ever dj doing the list the same shit would happen. these r all great dj no matter what genre. what i do care about is that i pm/im jimmy wwayyyyyyyyyyyyyy in advance and he gave me the 1-2 slot. then he changed it to 2-3, which he ask if i could do and i said yes. then all of a sudden, weeks later, i see the line up and i got push down to 4-5 without jimmy even fuking asking me. not even a pm. all this after the supposed list was closed.

heres a newsflash. every single move ive made w/ the lineup, ive consulted several people.including flip, koky, & grooveeric...every single person that ive talked to regardiing the lineup has been willing to work with me ... EXCEPT doug ... so on that note ive only got one thing to say... SHUT THE FUCK UP

your a Trance DJ and 4-5 is TOO LATE for ya ?!!?!?? i know at least 5 peeps that would be really HAPPY to spin in that slot...

If I hear anymore complaining I'll lock the thread up :D

Jimmy was just going with the natural flow of the day. Start warm, end hard.

alright dude, one more time. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE LINE UP. my slot was changed without even asking me. thats why im pissed

heres a newsflash. every single move ive made w/ the lineup, ive consulted several people.including flip, koky, & grooveeric...every single person that ive talked to regardiing the lineup has been willing to work with me ... EXCEPT doug ... so on that note ive only got one thing to say... SHUT THE FUCK UP

your a Trance DJ and 4-5 is TOO LATE for ya ?!!?!?? i know at least 5 peeps that would be really HAPPY to spin in that slot...

um okay last time i checked flip and koky r not spinning or even in the line up. it would have been nice for u to consult with the person who slot u changed that all, just like the first time u changed it, which was okay with me. im still gonna spin that's for sure!

um okay last time i checked flip and koky r not spinning or even in the line up. it would have been nice for u to consult with the person who slot u changed that all, just like the first time u changed it, which was okay with me. im still gonna spin that's for sure!

It would be appreciated if you consulted a dictionary or spell-check before writing this grammatically challenged nonsense. :finger:

Where's Miss XS? I remember writing you a check for 2 grand, Jimmy :aaah:

On a more serious note though. Flip's BBQ isn't about trance, house, or who plays what and when so quit complaining. For all I care, you could play happy hardcore on a blown 5-inch monitor for 12 hours and I'll still have a blast. It's all about hanging out with your peeps and getting drunk. If anyone's going to a BBQ to listen to music then I don't really know what more to say.

Where's Miss XS? I remember writing you a check for 2 grand, Jimmy :aaah:

On a more serious note though. Flip's BBQ isn't about trance, house, or who plays what and when so quit complaining. For all I care, you could play happy hardcore on a blown 5-inch monitor for 12 hours and I'll still have a blast. It's all about hanging out with your peeps and getting drunk. If anyone's going to a BBQ to listen to music then I don't really know what more to say.

thank you, thank you, thank you... :beer:

hey take it easy there tough guy. dont let yourself get carried away. let's leave at that

Ive heard enough of your garbage.

Listen here boy. The people organizing the party (i.e. Flip, Koky) have the right to make changes where they see fit. If you think that they dont have a say as to who's spinning just becuase of the mere fact that they arent DJ's... then you sir, are absolutely NUTS.

Remember, spinning at this party is a privilege. Nobody has to give you jack shit.

If I hear anymore nonesense coming out of your mouth, I'll close the thread. (which in turn will make ALOT of people upset)

Just a fair warning

dj douchebag needs to chill out.. first of all, its flips house.. show some respect... if jimmy talked with flip about moving your slot, then so be it.. your attitude sucks and you sound like a whiney bitch.. its all about good times at fliptoniaaa.... there are plenty of dj's that post on this board that would gladly fill your slot...

so shut the fuck up.....

*rant over*

Hi jimmy :heart:

Either way, I understand where doug is coming from on this, and yeah its all about hanging out, eating, drinking and chillin with the peeps, but also come to hear some good tunes from our locals, house or trance, and no need to be hating on doug, besides at least he comes out to events unlike lola who sits home all the time :getdown:

Either way, I understand where doug is coming from on this, and yeah its all about hanging out, eating, drinking and chillin with the peeps, but also come to hear some good tunes from our locals, house or trance, and no need to be hating on doug, besides at least he comes out to events unlike lola who sits home all the time :getdown:

um cuz i'm out of town all the time damon!!!!!!!!! And i can't come to this party because i'll be in Detroit as I'm attending the Superbowl that sunday :D

I know everyone will have fun :screwy::beer::pint: