Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have a holly jolie pregnancy, its the best time of the year...

dgmodel

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in all seriousness though, who would you rather be with... a. a girl who makes out with her own brother, carries around her ex-husbands blood, vegetarian, 3rd world adopting weirdo... or b. a workaholic, down to earth, woman who outside of this crap has never had her name in the news for crazy shit... hrrrm... not to mention looks... look at a younger version of both (since this is the only time any of us wouldve been able to hit that shit...) who would you rather fuck???

jolie6ypjennanis.jpg

...that baby is either gonna be retardedly hot...or really ugly..lol...like when two good looking people get together and it just goes wrong......um like bruce and demi and their demon spawn..eeeeeeew...

..also.....good for them ..........too bad for jenn its so public...but people split up and remarry etc all the time....i dunno why its so nuts just cause america wanted them to work..

in all seriousness though, who would you rather be with... a. a girl who makes out with her own brother, carries around her ex-husbands blood, vegetarian, 3rd world adopting weirdo... or b. a workaholic, down to earth, woman who outside of this crap has never had her name in the news for crazy shit... hrrrm... not to mention looks... look at a younger version of both (since this is the only time any of us wouldve been able to hit that shit...) who would you rather fuck???

jolie6ypjennanis.jpg

Who would I rather fuck? Angelina.

...that baby is either gonna be retardedly hot...or really ugly..lol...like when two good looking people get together and it just goes wrong......um like bruce and demi and their demon spawn..eeeeeeew...

..also.....good for them ..........too bad for jenn its so public...but people split up and remarry etc all the time....i dunno why its so nuts just cause america wanted them to work..

I

FUCKING

LOVE YOU

SERIOUSLY

to no end

i just had this argument with DoubleDeuce here at work and used the SAME exact example..

Bruce and Demi

I for one am not on Team Angelina or Team Aniston I am on team 'be faithful to your spouse when you are married Brad and keep your penis in your pants on the set of movies'

slob