Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have a holly jolie pregnancy, its the best time of the year...

dgmodel

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I

FUCKING

LOVE YOU

SERIOUSLY

to no end

i just had this argument with DoubleDeuce here at work and used the SAME exact example..

Bruce and Demi

I for one am not on Team Angelina or Team Aniston I am on team 'be faithful to your spouse when you are married Brad and keep your penis in your pants on the set of movies'

slob

...hahah...ewww......291.jpg

...throwing rocks at retarded kids is lower i'm sure

That's probably true. So now you can go on mocking children without feeling bad about yourself...

I bet if I showed those kids the thread about my hometown they could have figured out that i moved out of Lynn and to NJ.

That's probably true. So now you can go on mocking children without feeling bad about yourself...

I bet if I showed those kids the thread about my hometown they could have figured out that i moved out of Lynn and to NJ.

Look at the discussion tho..

we aren't 'mocking' the kids just saying they aren't anywhere near the level of looks as their Parents thats all.

tooo many good looking Genes between Bruce and Demi and something went crazy thats all.

Maybe they are just so good looking it made full circle...

we aren't 'mocking' the kids just saying they aren't anywhere near the level of looks as their Parents thats all.

tooo many good looking Genes between Bruce and Demi and something went crazy thats all.

...don't waste your time...apparently i am the target of the latest dick ride on this board...i am now stupid and they will try to point that out any chance they get :laugh:

youre not factoring in the plastic surgery... that doesnt trickle down through the peepee and vag... demi had millions of dollars of surgery and i dont know what bruce did or does but hes no spring chicken either and he looks fairly decent considering hes 167 yrs old.

"THEY Look like odd little creatures"

"their demon spawn..eeeeeeew...'

"They look like antichrist superstars."

I would say that is considered mocking them.

they do look odd.. I'm not gonna lie.. but in the same breath i resembled something out of the Jetsons when I was that age too... Maybe its the awkward stages who knows?

I think babies under 3 mos look like old men.. ALL OF THEM.. they aren't cute to me until after 3 mos or so... before that to me they all look the same..

are you gonna call me fucked up for saying that too?

they do look odd.. I'm not gonna lie.. but in the same breath i resembled something out of the Jetsons when I was that age too... Maybe its the awkward stages who knows?

I think babies under 3 mos look like old men.. ALL OF THEM.. they aren't cute to me until after 3 mos or so... before that to me they all look the same..

are you gonna call me fucked up for saying that too?

No, because you're making a generalization... not saying that the little Willis kids look like demon spawn.

I disagree though, I think little babies that the cutest things ever!