Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are all the parties?!?

i agree wit ya .... maybe folks are holding back on announcing their plans, since we've got three conferences going on (WMC, M3 and "Miami Music Conference")... maybe they want folks to lock their plans in for as long a time as possible before they announce events that may make people limit their time in Miami.

who knows... but parties are starting to trickle in slowly ....

Alex

Paranoia no doubt. It's only early January bro.

Bet this forum will be buzzing end of February.

WMC will be fun regardless. I personally like Miami better on normal weekends mainly because it's less crowded in the clubs, less expensive, less line wait, less BS, etc.

hey i wrote the webmaster for amika and asked for the lineup this year for the juicy and friends party. as far as my style goes this is a fantastic lineup and the main reason i'm coming down for wmc at all!

Robbie Rivera

Antoine Clamaran

Benny Benassi

Dj Dan

Willie Morales

DJ Rooster & Sammy Peralta

Mark Knight

Mixin Marc

Tom Stephan (Superchumbo)

Tony Arzadon

Armand Pena

DMS12

see you there!

Paranoia no doubt. It's only early January bro.

Bet this forum will be buzzing end of February.

WMC will be fun regardless. I personally like Miami better on normal weekends mainly because it's less crowded in the clubs, less expensive, less line wait, less BS, etc.

yea but u can't compare the dj talent. on normal weekends u'r best bet is reggaeton or hip hop.

• 2 weeks later...

State is being refurbished/redone and should be reopening under a different name from what I hear.

Warehouse is just gone, is that right?

Space 34 is thenew annex to Space across the street?

And I agree-everything was up much earlier lastyear but mygut feeling is that it is because WMC and everyone has some huge surprises in store for us that are going to knock our socks off. What do you think?