Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I guess Roseland will be hosting more parties

alot of people said that the JP set was horrible ... which isnt un-common .. but many people were saying that the sound system was partially to blame for some ear piercing crap ... so if this is true .... wont this make PVD set totally garbage?

they brough in some serious sounds, but I think the room is acoustically shot..

where we were chillin in the morning had lots of echo and made it sounds like he was off beat the whole time (insert jp joke here)

i think it is different with concert where most of the sound just comes from the stage facing out, instead of the club set up they tried where you have stacks or in their case walls of speakers all facing into center of dance floor

then again i am no sounds expert,

they brough in some serious sounds, but I think the room is acoustically shot..

where we were chillin in the morning had lots of echo and made it sounds like he was off beat the whole time (insert jp joke here)

i think it is different with concert where most of the sound just comes from the stage facing out, instead of the club set up they tried where you have stacks or in their case walls of speakers all facing into center of dance floor

then again i am no sounds expert,

Back in the day when it was a club and worked on that room acoustics is not an issue with Roseland ballroom.

www.systemsbyshorty.com

Everything is tested before PVD goes on. PVD wont play in a bad system. Who would? Im sure they are going to upgrade that system.

Victor Soto

LOL. Every summerstage has been week in terms of sound, not to mention IKON blew chunks last NYE when he played there. If u pay, he plays. Which DJ bitches about the sound nowadays when they makin 40K a nite ?

YOU DID STEREO IN MONTREAL RIGHT ?

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT WHEN i COME UP WITH BORIS IN MARCH ...

I did build the curent sound system in Stereo let me know how you like it. I am also building a new room in Toronto rt now for David Morales new nightclub called Sonic it will be very similar to the sound system that I designed for Stereo in Montreal, For details on this new system I am designing & building for Sonic check out my message board on my site.

www.systemsbyshorty.com

Yes I did build the curent sound system in Stereo, let me know how you like it. I am also building a new room in Toronto rt now for David Morales, this is Davids new nightclub called Sonic @ the former Boa Space, it will be very similar to the sound system that I designed for David @ Stereo in Montreal. For details on this new system I am designing & building for Sonic check out my message board on my site.

www.systemsbyshorty.com

Yes I did build the curent sound system in Stereo, let me know how you like it. I am also building a new room in Toronto rt now for David Morales, this is Davids new nightclub called Sonic @ the former Boa Space, it will be very similar to the sound system that I designed for David @ Stereo in Montreal. For details on this new system I am designing & building for Sonic check out my message board on my site.

www.systemsbyshorty.com

good shit and keep up the excellent work

when I was last @ stereo for DT like 2 yrs ago that system was on point

good shit and keep up the excellent work

when I was last @ stereo for DT like 2 yrs ago that system was on point

when David and I just started redoing that sound system, since then that entire sound system has been replaced and modified from its original form. We have upgraded and added more to it so the stacks are completly different from when DT played that room.

www.systemsbyshorty.com

when David and I just started redoing that sound system, since then that entire sound system has been replaced and modified from its original form. We have upgraded and added more to it so the stacks are completly different from when DT played that room.

www.systemsbyshorty.com

interesting...oh boy .

i am actually about to contact D torrence to organize a possible bus trip so more new yorker can check out your work ..lol

whenever i went to the monkey parties there, the sound was awesome. so it's not roseland's acoustics. do u think that place would've been in business for this long if the room's acoustics sucked ass?

i figured the sounds set up may have been different for a concert ..

and only been to one club event there and that was back in like 97 when i probably did not even know who was spinning or cared about sound.