Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sullivan Room Roll Call!!!

HAZE

it takes alot of substances to reach elevated retadedness ... i was at that state in sullivan room on new years though .. hardcore till about 10am ..

Cool, you were there after it was "officially closed". Respect for that. Seriously.

yeah i got in after the cops offically closed the party down and it started back up again .. why were you there?

no i just hung out with my girlfriend in my parent's house in astoria. i haven't gone out since desyn was at bed.

i'm gonna take it easy. last weekend was long, as my company's holiday party was held (delayed because of the strike) on a boat. we'll see.

no i just hung out with my girlfriend in my parent's house in astoria. i haven't gone out since desyn was at bed.

i'm gonna take it easy. last weekend was long, as my company's holiday party was held (delayed because of the strike) on a boat. we'll see.

please share..

Friday - went to my holiday party on World Yacht which was postponed due to transit strike, then went to see Hostel in Astoria, then went bar hopping in Astoria and finally ended up drunk which resulted in a fun and loud time at Neptune Diner at 5 AM

Saturday - gym, cleaned, dinner in Brooklyn, food shopping at midnight, then finally American Psycho

Sunday - gym, playstation action, watched some episodes of GIJoe, and studied for my midterm

good weekend

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showpost.php?p=2905342&postcount=1

wow had no idea about this thread! i really appreciate all the support guys! gunna throw in a nasty (as much as i can lol) set! also ces's bday so we'll be partying extra hard!!! make sure to email me! most of you guys going are already on the list like sug, dar, mike. Phatman is coming thru too!!! we gotta get that nigga drunk!

As a token of my appreciation for all the support over the past few months, i made my first ableton live set for posting. ill be putting it up in a lil while!!!

thanks yall, for real...... :heart: