Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are BOTH members of DEEP DISH going to be at avalon on the 21st?

weyes

If it is only one, arent they suppose to tell you which one? I know in the past that if it is only one, they tell you which one it is. And it is lookin like a few of my friends and I will be heading out for my honeys' b-day after all. So maybe we'll see ya there:clap2:

If it is only one, arent they suppose to tell you which one? I know in the past that if it is only one, they tell you which one it is. And it is lookin like a few of my friends and I will be heading out for my honeys' b-day after all. So maybe we'll see ya there:clap2:

yep - when its just 1 of the DD guys, it will say... Deep Dish featuring Sharam, etc.

they are both playing this Sat nite....

i need to know this asap. i've seen no evidence to say that it'll only be one of them, but my friends are afraid it'll only be half of deep dish, in which case they won't go. does anyone know???

So would that be a medium one topping pizza? I'd go with the 5/5/5 deal myself. You can save some for the next day.

Hey Weyes, I just thought I would let ya know I was looking at the groove tickets calendar and there was another date for deep dish somewhere else but it did indicate that it was only Sharam (sorry if its spelled wrong) So I think that is a pretty safe bet that they will both be there. So.. :letsgo:

thanks, sancib. now i just have to get my lameass friends to come out. i'm now getting excuses that they wanna save their energy for armin @ spundae next week :rolleyes: .

AWWW man! I hope you go. If not we have to get together for Mr. Corsten in Feb!!