Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3rd Annual BBQ @ Flips Goodie List

mdamon7278

Well since the line up is taken care of, the next and most important agenda on the list is that, who is bringing what, food, drinks, etc.

Since there is gonna be a good amount of peeps, I kindly ask everyone to bring a certain amount of goodies with them to the party and I dont mean come with a bag of chips, thats how bling has been doing that and thats not gonna happen this year, so there ya go :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since the line up is taken care of, the next and most important agenda on the list is that, who is bringing what, food, drinks, etc.

Since there is gonna be a good amount of peeps, I kindly ask everyone to bring a certain amount of goodies with them to the party and I dont mean come in a bag of chips, thats how bling has been doing that and thats not gonna happen this year, so there ya go :)

If only you could have learned to write in English. :D

Victor's going to be there just like he's been at the last 20 parties he bragged about attending. :rolleyes::finger:

Whuteva man, you wont last past midnite here.

I guarantee it. :bounce:

Friday I had planned to attend, but at last minute everyone

punked out and I'm not one to ride out alone. It's no fun.

Sooo.... shut yo pie-hole biatch! :tank:

Whuteva man, you wont last past midnite here.

I guarantee it. :bounce:

Friday I had planned to attend, but at last minute everyone

punked out and I'm not one to ride out alone. It's no fun.

Sooo.... shut yo pie-hole biatch! :tank:

I'm not going to be there. It's my break between semesters. Heading out of town for a week. :D

I thought your specialty was tuna??? :confused:

Clarification: Tuna sandwiches were offered a while back to all newbies that had the decency to introduce themselves when joining CP...when it comes to BBQs, potato salad is what I bring...mainly because I want to make sure everyone in attendance gets a proper supply of potassium.

Potassium works with sodium to maintain the body's water balance. One possible explanation for potassium's protective effect against hypertension is that increased potassium may increase the amount of sodium excreted from the body.

:)

Clarification: Tuna sandwiches were offered a while back to all newbies that had the decency to introduce themselves when joining CP...when it comes to BBQs, potato salad is what I bring...mainly because I want to make sure everyone in attendance gets a proper supply of potassium.

Potassium works with sodium to maintain the body's water balance. One possible explanation for potassium's protective effect against hypertension is that increased potassium may increase the amount of sodium excreted from the body.

:)

:lol3: He said "excreted"!!! :tongue::D