Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bachelor Party Info???

jaydee400

What's going on people?!?!

My boy is finally getting married (I have no idea why?) and we're hitting Vegas next month to show him a good time.

Can anyone suggest the hot spots in terms of clubs, lounges, and especially Strip Clubs? Last I remember, Spearmint Rhino was the HOT strip club to be. What's hot these days. I haven't been to Vegas since July 2004.

Holla back people, please.

lata...

Well the newest strip club is Seamless..Really nice setup and visuals.. really nice sound (hardwood floors, not carpet... But its not stripper knee friendly)

Nice seating off to the side for privacy..I havent been there ALONE to rate the girls... sorry

Seamless is a very sophisticated venue who's innovation will most likely bring about a new wave stripclub/nightclub hybrids to the city of Las Vegas. The building is 4 stories tall, but the upper 3 floors are an indoor valet garage. The 10,000 sq foot entertainment floor of the venue makes for an intimate setting with small tables spread out throughout the room. The sizeable main stage is located at the back of the venue, which during strip club hours, is attached to the main bar by a catwalk. During the afterhours event which is held nightly, the catwalk is raised up to the ceiling to provide afterhours patrons more room for dancing on the main floor. Seamless also comes complete with two VIP lounges. The main VIP lounge is located at the back of the room directly behind the main stage. People who who are allowed access to this VIP lounge get to enjoy a rear view of the performances through the one-way-glass mirror that separates it from the main room. The other VIP lounge located on the right side of Seamless is separated from the main room by a metal beaded curtain.

As far as the ladies of Seamless are concerned, they will definitely turn a head or two. Although these ladies may not have the usual over abundance of silicon breasts as most strip clubs do, the make up for that lack of silicon with their tantalizing stage tricks. For those of you who do like silicon, there are always a few in the club. Any group bachelor party males would be quite happy with this venue.

Spearmint Rhino continues to be a damn solid choice. Whenever I'm in town with non-regulars who want to hit up the strip clubs, I've taken them there and they've always been very pleased and impressed.

I was out there this past weekend, went to both Seamless and Rhino...I liked the Rhino so much more...Seamless was very nice...but the girls at the Rhino are great...

I think seamless is a great way to go, but i will say the the rhino is a great club, but go early, or get a table if your group is bigger than 6. It is a pain the ass to get something after 1130. If your looking for girls, the other bad thing baout rhino is sometimes you might wait a while for a girl to even approach, 3 weeks in a row the guys were on their second round before girls came around, so not sure if they were bad tippers or thats the was they are working it. My wife and i like to hit sheris which is all nude, but no alcohol. Scores/jaquars is agood place also.