Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pacha this weekend!!!

It's not all about the music at Pacha. It's about money grubbing asshole bouncers and door people who scam ppl in line for money then screw them when they are about to get in. That is a shadiest shit I've ever seen. fuck em. I got better things to do when I go out than deal with garbage security and door ppl.

every club has had that one night or another, just cause some people were assholes who are on the outside doesnt mean the whole place is horrible.

case in point ..on my birthday, crobar had sent that card stating you and up to 10 friends free to get in for your birthday, so i said why not . made the phone calls, got every thing lined up. Free for you and 10 friends all night long ... think not, all 10 people had to pay completely had to bribe a bouncer just to try to get in cause we were more guys than girls ... also the reason i didnt get the comps was supposedly, they didnt have any more lil pieces of paper. The girl wasnt hearing me about helping my party out and in the corner of my eye i see someone giving another person a comp .... so i ask what the deal its my FUCKING BIRTHDAY you know what i get ... TAKE REDUCE OR TAKE A WALK ..

fuck that place, dont even have a lil slice of seating for the common man who would like to enjoy the music in the main room without resembling cattle ... standing around ... give me a moment to feel the vibe while resting my feet. Why open the fucking mezzanine if your not going to allow people to sit there. So we have more room to move around like cattle. At least Pacha has seating in some way available

any way thank you crobar for a wonderful birthday ... but moral of the story .. you go to where the music is and dotn allow that bullshit to get to you, where ever you go there will be asshole at the door and at the list .. its their job to be assholes ....

every club has had that one night or another, just cause some people were assholes who are on the outside doesnt mean the whole place is horrible.

case in point ..on my birthday, crobar had sent that card stating you and up to 10 friends free to get in for your birthday, so i said why not . made the phone calls, got every thing lined up. Free for you and 10 friends all night long ... think not, all 10 people had to pay completely had to bribe a bouncer just to try to get in cause we were more guys than girls ... also the reason i didnt get the comps was supposedly, they didnt have any more lil pieces of paper. The girl wasnt hearing me about helping my party out and in the corner of my eye i see someone giving another person a comp .... so i ask what the deal its my FUCKING BIRTHDAY you know what i get ... TAKE REDUCE OR TAKE A WALK ..

fuck that place, dont even have a lil slice of seating for the common man who would like to enjoy the music in the main room without resembling cattle ... standing around ... give me a moment to feel the vibe while resting my feet. Why open the fucking mezzanine if your not going to allow people to sit there. So we have more room to move around like cattle. At least Pacha has seating in some way available

any way thank you crobar for a wonderful birthday ... but moral of the story .. you go to where the music is and dotn allow that bullshit to get to you, where ever you go there will be asshole at the door and at the list .. its their job to be assholes ....

good point

hey victor next time i'll remember to shove one of our flyers on a deko thread ;)

way to be a respectable promoter kid! [high five]

wait... isnt it a WEEKEND thread and not a SAT NIGHT thread?? he's promoting friday night (also other local dj's).. the more local dj's being promoted, the better.. i think you took it out of context... just imo

btw.. have fun man... spinnign in pacha... i see you're doing big things in 06

Yes, the place is wack, but it has less to do with Pacha itself and more to do with the people that go there. Its like Disneyland... all tourists. Its Deko North. Its people trying to pretend its still SF. I have no choice, I have to go on Saturday. I just hope the bridge and tunnel people go somewhere else that night.

Fact of the matter is, if you give up a dope space like that to corny people, the management has to continue to try to pull in the corny people to break even. Not to mention that the fewer people that go out and rep when the real deal IS going on there, the same effect happens. You can;t just play the wall and bitch from behind a keyboard. Vote with your feet and your $ people. That's just reality. I put in some serious voting on Saturday myself. :D

hector has been a lot better and the crowd at pacha too.

it takes a superstar like lawler or morillo opr cox to get pacha hopping so far, so its at that stage now...

it took crobar a year to establish itself as a popping fri-sat bill every week

pacha is going to have to up the booking level even higher to bite into crobar...