Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Antonio Davis Of Knicks Runs Into The Stands!

Xtreem

I think he should be suspended bigtime. I dont care if it was for family reasons. Last year they made it clear players DONT go into the stands for anything. It would be BULL if he gets off with nothing.

yeah be a pussy and not defend your wife when security is not there to protect her.

Supposedly the fan is sueing both Antonio and his wife..

Apparantly she approached him becuase he was he was booing a ref's call toward Davis..

From the looks of it, she also got into it with another fan, which his testimony will be used in the case against them

werd. you can see it in the video, the guy is sitting down and he is the one who calls the usher. looks like she was the one who had to be restrained. and apparently the guys family is a big time contributor to the democratic party in illinois. looks like the DB shoulda STFU!

so wait - ur not allowed to cheer for your team or husband in someone else's arena? She can't stand up for her husband or team all of a sudden?

That dude is a little punk for being pushed around by a chick :laugh:

i think the question to ask is if you not allowed to mock and diss a player.. i think he did the right thing by calling the usher.. if he pushed her back or something similar then it would be over for him

i think the question to ask is if you not allowed to mock and diss a player.. i think he did the right thing by calling the usher.. if he pushed her back or something similar then it would be over for him

You're allowed to - I have no problem with that also. And she also has a right to jaw back at him. ESPN said the footage of the two of them arguing was after their first confrontation when he was cussing as her and fans at the United Center back them up.

Fans have gotten more unruly and obnoxious these days (especially in Chicago). You can run your mouth all you want, but be ready to back it up if things escalate...

You're allowed to - I have no problem with that also. And she also has a right to jaw back at him. ESPN said the footage of the two of them arguing was after their first confrontation when he was cussing as her and fans at the United Center back them up.

Fans have gotten more unruly and obnoxious these days (especially in Chicago). You can run your mouth all you want, but be ready to back it up if things escalate...

keep running your mouth spragga... ill make sure to escalate it in person

no ones really concerened on who started with who or if antonio's wife was at fault, whats more important is the fact that antonio davis entered the stands.....and he did so because he saw his wife in the middle of a scuffle which anyone should of and would have done.

its not like anyone would have pulled another player aside on the court and been like "hey man, you see who started that fight? i'm thinking about protecting my wife but I'm worried about what the commentators on sportscenter would say..."