Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now that im almost re-cooped

xlr8ted

Here is my NYC review...

So Mama and I drive down friday morning, leave around 10am.... I drove, and was pretty fcked up the whole way...lol Get down there around 3pm or so, meet up w/ a buddy Rudy, and we go to get some coffee near his casa... We chill at his place for a few and then head across town to a friends loft... Arrive there, use the grinder, listen to some new tunes they are working on, drink some water, sweat like crazy, and resumed consumption. Lookin at our buddies lap top I SEE a pic of Lee Burridge, I was like oh theres the man right there.... Then our buddy who owns the loft tells me that Burridge has played afterhrs there 5 times.. then i find out that the refrence in Burridges 365diary of the 4 day afterhrs was actually our buddies place.. after a few new tunes, a few trips to the poland spring tank MAMA and I are off to an irish bar.... we see this punk rock hooker tending bar, something about this little whore that makes my now inside out dick wanna play peek-a-boo... so we have a few coronas in a irish bar and head across town again to Porters apt... By this point, I have had a ride in 3/4's of the cabs in NYC and yes im still sweating... get to porters place, then head over to SOL at like 10pm.. place doesnt even open till 11 or so... U can only stand around a club that isnt open while f'd up and sweating and look cool for so long.. Now dying for a drink and making the mistake of takin a little guy before we went to the club, im looking like a fool. I swear all bartenders, light guys, secuirity and some blind guy are all wathching me.. anyways.. people start to show so porter and I head to the bar, we order grey goose and redbull, only totals like 28.00... so we say, after this we switched to beers... we'll that lasted one round and back to vodka, this goes on for what seems days, but really in sweaty time was an hr... see some friends from the last hotel party/ birthday weekend and we start up where we left off in august...Joe and Chris soul were great, people were lovin the Mama, they treat him like a real GU dj down there... they dig his tunes... The Derrick carter came on and by this time, I look like I went through a brushless carwash.... the place was going nuts and I see SilverBull!!! Now on the way down I told mama I was gonna battle the bull, and no better time than now.. So I walk up to the bull and introduce myself and Xlr8ted and tell him its on... so we get down to it, circle around us, friends are takin pics and mini videos... I respect the bull, kid is a dancin poet...lol Joe and decide to leave around 5am to get some food.. we get dropped off in times square and hit up MCdonalds... never seen so many fcked up people in once place since Joes apt last week.. We leave there and head to Casa De Hanna... we got word The Scumfrog did some damage to the neighbors the week before, so I was told to keep it down, imagine little ole me being loud, never... wake up the next day, pick up porter, joe recommends some BBQ place in newhaven, I almost shit my pants and now were back in boston...

Cant believe im really going back next weekend...lol

nice review, nice to meet you jeff, and yes the bar was expenisve lost about 500 bucks at the bar (you know youv'e spent a lot when you start getting buybacks at a nightclub). Grace is looking forward to meeting up again when we hit boston.

And IMHO you served the bull, but it was good to see you be a good sport and declare it a draw......no matter what jessynergy thinks.

nice review, nice to meet you jeff, and yes the bar was expenisve lost about 500 bucks at the bar (you know youv'e spent a lot when you start getting buybacks at a nightclub). Grace is looking forward to meeting up again when we hit boston.

And IMHO you served the bull, but it was good to see you be a good sport and declare it a draw......no matter what jessynergy thinks.

Ya mos def, had a blast hangin w/ ninemile, the wifey and the kid from New Zealand.

Hey, us house dancers show each other respect, we're a dying breed.