Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny tsettos Reviews

It's not always about that. If you were up in the booth doing the job you would understand.

100 agree...i get more stuff then i can keep up with....and most will not get played ....u have to please the crowd as well as educate them...there is a thin line between the two...

u have to please the crowd as well as educate them...there is a thin line between the two...

well said.... you have to cater to the masses.... if you take into consideration how many people actually know their music & appreciate it, it doesn't compare to how many are out to have a good time and hear shit they like & know. It's all about playing to the crowd and keeping the vibe.

If you have someone half way talented on the tables w/ a good ear, they'll pick up the mixing etc.... Playing to the crowd and getting them going, and KEEPING them going is where the talent lies... IMO....

don't get me wrong, I love hearing beats I haven't yet heard, but like i said ealier... It's a select few that appreciate it... where as other's in this environment may feel 'intimidated' and shy away from accepting the hits of tomorrow.

I have yet to hear a Jersey based DJ besides for Santana pop out tracks in his set that I have not had for several mons already. Tsettos, Rydell, Manny the Greek, etc...They just dont get the new or unreleased tracks!

Bro you got mad jersey dj's out there who kill it!!! A lot of the times these guys dont drop all shit you havent heard or you dont have because they have a crowd to play for and there is a very small group of pure house heads who would appreciate it, I am not a dj, but I think the key to being a gread DJ is the ability to read and rock the crowd that is in front of you!!!! I have a million cd's from Dj Teo with siiick tracks I have never heard before, it doesnt mean he is gonna play them in every set he spins, crowd comes first bro!!!

Bro you got mad jersey dj's out there who kill it!!! A lot of the times these guys dont drop all shit you havent heard or you dont have because they have a crowd to play for and there is a very small group of pure house heads who would appreciate it, I am not a dj, but I think the key to being a gread DJ is the ability to read and rock the crowd that is in front of you!!!! I have a million cd's from Dj Teo with siiick tracks I have never heard before, it doesnt mean he is gonna play them in every set he spins, crowd comes first bro!!!

100% man.... u play unknown shit all night u get the following results

1) a short job @ the club

2) pissed off owners

3) pissed off bar tenders

4) people will dislike you as a dj

5) short career

im not saying play all old stuff but u gotta mix it up.... my .02 cents and

10 yrs as a dj