Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bitchy Bouncers

HAS anybody been to CLUB SOL in Manhattan, NY???? DONT even bother gettin in line if u are not female, white, almost nakedly dressed, model-like appearance because u are not getting in. If u are a man, be sure u are tall, athletic built, and have money to bribe the bouncer to let u in because you will be waiting for hours in line. Not even the regular white man can go in without freezing their B___ off first. Money is very impt for MEN to get in. MIND YOU that the bouncers that are doing this biased, racist thing are off minority race themselves, black and hispanic. SELLOUTS are what they are. IF this is the door policy for this night club, then F--- YOU.. There are hundreds of very nice clubs in new york that dont treat you like dirt. In a few months this club will not be as hot as they think they are.

HAS anybody been to CLUB SOL in Manhattan, NY???? DONT even bother gettin in line if u are not female, white, almost nakedly dressed, model-like appearance because u are not getting in. If u are a man, be sure u are tall, athletic built, and have money to bribe the bouncer to let u in because you will be waiting for hours in line. Not even the regular white man can go in without freezing their B___ off first. Money is very impt for MEN to get in. MIND YOU that the bouncers that are doing this biased, racist thing are off minority race themselves, black and hispanic. SELLOUTS are what they are. IF this is the door policy for this night club, then F--- YOU.. There are hundreds of very nice clubs in new york that dont treat you like dirt. In a few months this club will not be as hot as they think they are.

Stop bitching guy, wearing your sweatpants and your old keds will not get you in anywhere. Bring a girl and look good and you wont have any trouble.

If u are a man, be sure u are tall, athletic built, and have money to bribe the bouncer

Looks like I'm all set then :bounce:

Seriously though, what were you wearing? Anytime I'm not sure about the door policy at a club, I always come wearing a button down and nice shoes. Better to overdress and be on the safe side, than risk getting turned away.

ive been to SOL alot over the past few months and they never seem to turn anyone away. But then again i guess it depends on what night your talking about. FRI when its house music doesnt seem to be that way also when theyhad thurs open as well. SAT for the hip hop parties now thats another story cause well you know how that culture is.

I've been there only once and the door man was ok I guess. My wife and I got in no problem but again, I did have my wife on my arm.

When I was single, I didn't have a problem getting in most clubs. Just stop looking so desperate or pissed off, dress nice, and you should be fine unless you're still wearing Cavaricci's and wrestling shoes.

bouncers are just doing their job and what they're told to do, it's just like any other job.

easy dont go to places like that, i went to cellar bar once and I got in after waiting far to long and having other heads let in before me. I didnt tip off the bouncer or shit, thank God the guestlist girl was a sweety. Needless to say, never went there again even though I had a great time dancing to some of my fav djs.

It's not worth the hassle and yes there are plenty of other places in the city or anywhere else to hit up.

or maybe you're just really really ugly?

bouncers are just doing their job and what they're told to do, it's just like any other job.

easy dont go to places like that, i went to cellar bar once and I got in after waiting far to long and having other heads let in before me. I didnt tip off the bouncer or shit, thank God the guestlist girl was a sweety. Needless to say, never went there again even though I had a great time dancing to some of my fav djs.

It's not worth the hassle and yes there are plenty of other places in the city or anywhere else to hit up.

you shouldnt have admitted to getting dissed at cellar bar, cause gotmilk will never let you live it down ... never i tell you ...