Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a friend of mine will be on American Idol tonight

deeelite1

If any of you watch American Idol, she'll be on the Boston Auditions (even tho she is from NY)

her name is Becky, and she will be singing Black Velvet.

so keep it in mind, and if she should make it to the other round (hinthint) CALL IN AND VOTE!!!!

thanks in Advance :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To each their own.

I give alot of credit to the people who travel and give it their all only to pursue a dream of being famous.

what about those who travel a long way, give it their all, and suck major ass in an attempt to pursue a dream of being famous?

what about those who travel a long way, give it their all, and suck major ass in an attempt to pursue a dream of being famous?

I give them even MORE credit.. for building up the courage to go on National Television in front of such harsh critical judges and stand the chance of being humiliated just for giving it one shot.

I give them even MORE credit.. for building up the courage to go on National Television in front of such harsh critical judges and stand the chance of being humiliated just for giving it one shot.

dont u think they are just doing it for their 15 seconds of fame...they know they dont stand a chance so why not show up and make an ass of themselves just to make a tv appearance

They should get less credit for being so desperate to get on TV.

don´t forget to give credit to their friends, who have been lying to them for years, telling them that they can sing and have a chance.

of course they get there all confident... but it´s a false confidence ... i bet for quite a few people their world collapses when confronted with reality and the fact that everyone around them was lying to them. some especially bad candidates just keep ignoring it and say stuff like "the judges don´t know what quality is, i´ll keep trying" etc even though they were absolutly horrible, cause their little minds can´t face the truth...

personally, i find shows like this an extraordinarely pathetic display of our society. and i am not referring to the singing.

and ps, i hope you weren´t one of these so called "friends" pumping her hopes up while she just isn´t that special and talented...

dont u think they are just doing it for their 15 seconds of fame...they know they dont stand a chance so why not show up and make an ass of themselves just to make a tv appearance

I can tell the difference between the people who do it to be stupid for their 15 minutes (the guy that dressed up like the Statue of Liberty, or like Alice in Wonderland) or the people that have some sort of talent and just not enough then walk off the stage crying.

There were a few guys that auditioned that were promoting inventions such as drink coasters and a tacky clothing line..

These peoople are idiots in my book

don´t forget to give credit to their friends, who have been lying to them for years, telling them that they can sing and have a chance.

of course they get there all confident... but it´s a false confidence ... i bet for quite a few people their world collapses when confronted with reality and the fact that everyone around them was lying to them. some especially bad candidates just keep ignoring it and say stuff like "the judges don´t know what quality is, i´ll keep trying" etc even though they were absolutly horrible, cause their little minds can´t face the truth...

personally, i find shows like this an extraordinarely pathetic display of our society. and i am not referring to the singing.

and ps, i hope you weren´t one of these so called "friends" pumping her hopes up while she just isn´t that special and talented...

I never give credit, props or praise who people who don't deserve it. Friends or not. Gassing up someones heads in order to be nice will only in the end hurt them. I agree with you on that.

You may look at the people who get rejected and say 'i'll keep trying' as pathetic but I look at it as impressive that some people can want something so bad that they will be humiliated, put down and still continue to go after what they want. To each their own.

I'm not a huge fan of the show, but my mom is and I watch the auditions with her.. after that I'm not interested. Reality shows get on my nerves but because my friend is on it, i'll be watching it.

It is rather disturbing how harsh Simon can be on some people. Painful to watch at times.

I'm not a huge fan of the show, but my mom is and I watch the auditions with her.. after that I'm not interested. Reality shows get on my nerves but because my friend is on it, i'll be watching it.

Youre no one in this world until you get kicked out of the Big Brother house just in time for a Mylo concert.

i watched part of it last night. I don't watch the whole season, I just like the part when they show the auditions, after that I have no clue what's going on with the show.

ghettoquisha at the end was nasty.

Paula Abdul aint got shit on me

what was her last song Straight up please that was 20 yrs ago

:laugh: :laugh:

Good luck to your friend but personally, i'd rather gouge my eyes out with a spoon before i'd watch that show. :D

Me three! :yuck:

Although I did hear the TV from the apt next to me loud and clear. Who was the chick that sang In the Still Of The Night?

That sounded good...even through the walls!