Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Dade/Kendall underground lounge.

sgtfury

I know there are many who post on the board that live in the kendall/south dade area. I know that there are some weekends that I'm in the mood to go out but really dont want to deal with the hassle of driving/parking all the way to the beach or downtown and then having to drive home. A few friends and I are going to be promoting a underground lounge party maybe once a month at a location in the south dade/kendall area. The cool thing about it is that the place has a 24hr liquor license. It def wont be Space, but, maybe something to do if you dont want to make the long drive. We want to have guest local DJs every time so...DJs if you are interested- PM me.

I know that there are some weekends that I'm in the mood to go out but really dont want to deal with the hassle of driving/parking all the way to the beach or downtown and then having to drive home.

You said it. "Some weekends". I'm one of those people. Sounds like a cool and great idea so keep me/us informed.

Peace,

OBBY

the location is going to be a renovated top floor above a bar that already exists. its located right off u.s1. We already have our resident Djs that are going to spin a combination of progressive/electro/tech-house, trance and retro. We are planning on having a guest djs to spice things up.

the location is going to be a renovated top floor above a bar that already exists. its located right off u.s1. We already have our resident Djs that are going to spin a combination of progressive/electro/tech-house, trance and retro. We are planning on having a guest djs to spice things up.

No house, no go. :finger:

No house, no go. :finger:

Greg is a good guy - I'm sure there will be house in the mix there...I think its more for the alternative to going down to the beach...than focusing so much on music...more party less fuss.

anways greg I'm down to swing through...hit me up on pm...I don't know if I stilll have your number - switched phones recently.

by saying progressiv/electro i was referring to house...rest assured, we will have funky house, soulful house, tribal house, retro house, deep house, dark house, vocal house, hard house, happy house, gay house, straight house....in fact, on halloween, we will have haunted house!

lyric- you may actually be able to walk to the location..lol..pm me.

ok heres a question- lets say that some of you guys would want to attend. would you rather 1) pay a small entrance fee (5-8 bucks) and have to pay for drinks or 2)pay a fee (40-50) that allowed you to drink all night?

Depends on whether the $40 to $50 includes top shelf alcohol (Grey Goose, Patron, Belvedere, Don Julio, Tanqueray, etc.) all night. :D