sorry you didnt like 1 song the 1 time you were here

Define Best

feel free to pick any definition from the list below

BEST

Chicks

Number of people

hottest crowd

Line out the door

Sound System and Lighting (puts everyone to shame)

Hype why dont you come up more often i guarantee you'll be addicted just like everyone else.

hypie hypie hypie,

Simple Equation for you

Rydell + Studio 4 = BEST PARTY IN THE TRI STATE AREA

sorry you didnt like 1 song the 1 time you were here

Hype why dont you come up more often i guarantee you'll be addicted just like everyone else.

K-man you don't have to explain anything to me. I know the succes your party does.

i was jokin around wit Sandman since he likes to take shots at Moo...hence the smiley face at the end of the statement

But your equation should really be....

ROVEEN + RYDELL + STUDIO 4 = Best party in Tri State Are....Roveen is the unsung hero...give Roveen the Props he deserves

I don't think any DJ who plays a rmx of DON'T CHA would be considered

:)

PS Here were are 7 years later and Richie Rydell is still playing in front of more people week after week with no guest dj's and no live performances.....No other DJ can say that...we must be doing something right(maybe he should give out that version of dont cha LOL)

PS Here were are 7 years later and Richie Rydell is still playing in front of more people week after week with no guest dj's and no live performances.....No other DJ can say that...we must be doing something right(maybe he should give out that version of dont cha LOL)

6 years....He wasn't around Sept 03 up until the Grand Opening of S-4 :)

i don't count the South Park/ Drama gigs as much nor the occasional Circa gig

wow!!! Hype knows his history. For real lol...........

Hype is also right about roveen, one of the most talanted dudes around. He plays that "mix" stuff awsome.

Kosta, if your gonna be mr metromergecircastudio gots to get your facts polished up!

:laugh2:

wow!!! Hype knows his history. For real lol...........

Hype is also right about roveen, one of the most talanted dudes around. He plays that "mix" stuff awsome.

Kosta, if your gonna be mr metromergecircastudio gots to get your facts polished up!

thanks George...i knews you always admired my history lessons :laugh:

but back to the topic at hand.....

It would be funny if Sergio got one of the 1st DJs he ever worked wit for this party.....

Frankie V

Hype, are you still complaining about the one track Rydell dropped at Studio a couple of months back??? lol

Rydell's NYE set was on point and he threw down some amazing tribal beats that night... you missed it

Knowing Sergio, he will have 18 djs spin his b day party again ... 2 songs (radio edit) each.... jk

It would be funny if Sergio got one of the 1st DJs he ever worked wit for this party.....

Frankie V

WOW.. havent heard that name in years....

He did a track some years back called Sweat and Groove that wasnt half bad.

How bout Kevin Maroda Or TEO filling in for Richie???

you are still complaining bout the rotation of DJs deko uses yet you barely go there hahah :)

I barely go there b/c I live on a mountain in N. Jersey... Its a hike, if Deko was local I would be there weekly with a digital camera and post on njdouchbag and send you packing to NJ Unemployment.... :-)