Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey everyone.....

pitsgirl561

Hey Everyone,

I am new on here and me and my girl want to go out tonight and we need to know where the best place to go is.....

Welcome to CP...

The Miami Event coordinator aka phillipio should be here shortly to give you a quick break down on what events are taking place tonight.

As well as the CP welcomgin committee shall be arriving shortly as well.

Enjoy our stay & watch for that first impression.

:shades2:

Hey Everyone,

I am new on here and me and my girl want to go out tonight and we need to know where the best place to go is.....

Well, Shine's got a local dj night tonight. I would say it will be a mix of house and progressive. In the lounge Justin usually spins open format leaning towards hip hop.

Blue has the Lust4House night "The Social" (with residents Sheldon Prince and Jason Wiggill) and Laundry Bar has their weekly funky house night with JC and Dennis Baker. Both parties, musically, are top notch if you like deep and funky house.

Crobar's got Louis Dee in the main room and probably hip hop upstairs in the VIP. For more hip hop parties, check out Opium/Prive and Mynt. Nikki Beach has house music I think. :D

Thank you everyone.....I live in WPB and as you know we don't have anywhere worth going so i usually go down to Miami. But thanks again for the info. Oh and as for the show my tits sure when? J/K

Have you ever been to Resort or Delux in Delray Beach? Delux is one of my favorite venues. :D

SHOW YOUR TITS! :deal:

welcome to CP

:party:

The Head of the Welcoming committee &

Well, Shine's got a local dj night tonight. I would say it will be a mix of house and progressive. In the lounge Justin usually spins open format leaning towards hip hop.

Blue has the Lust4House night "The Social" (with residents Sheldon Prince and Jason Wiggill) and Laundry Bar has their weekly funky house night with JC and Dennis Baker. Both parties, musically, are top notch if you like deep and funky house.

Crobar's got Louis Dee in the main room and probably hip hop upstairs in the VIP. For more hip hop parties, check out Opium/Prive and Mynt. Nikki Beach has house music I think. :D

Miami Nightlife Events Coordinator right on schedule as usual....

:finger:

:shades2:

Who the hell is Scotty Boy and why should we care? :D

I wasn't inviting you dumbass . . .

The girl was looking for something to in West Palm. If you don't have anything useful to say, keep your fucking mouth shut . . . and inserting a smiley face doesn't make you less of an idiot.

Thank you.

I wasn't inviting you dumbass . . .

The girl was looking for something to in West Palm. If you don't have anything useful to say, keep your fucking mouth shut . . . and inserting a smiley face doesn't make you less of an idiot.

Thank you.

Ahhh...Hea...Hea......................... NEWBEEes:smoke: :smoke::balls:

I used to go to Resort every week....it's ok three room...one hip hop and one house. Kinda small though. And the drinks are overpriced. Good place to go to see celebrities. But the thing is the have a see though bathroom. You can't see into the stales but there is a glass window.

I used to go to Resort every week....it's ok three room...one hip hop and one house. Kinda small though. And the drinks are overpriced. Good place to go to see celebrities. But the thing is the have a see though bathroom. You can't see into the stales but there is a glass window.

The reason I was asking is because Resort offers a similar format to most big clubs in Miami (a hip hop room and a "house" room). :D

I'm in shock . . . a useful post! . . . and the smiley face actually makes sense (a little bit) since "house" is in quotation marks. Very clever.

Newbie (since April 2003)

I didn't mean any disrespect before. Sorry. We just like to make our newbies feel very intimidated at first. You'll get used to us soon. :D

I'm in shock . . . a useful post! . . . and the smiley face actually makes sense (a little bit) since "house" is in quotation marks. Very clever.

Newbie (since April 2003)

This one is still wet behind the ears.

They'll get used to you dweebs. Especially you Phillipio. CP's Event's Coordinator.