Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what perfume or cologne do you like to smell on the sex your attracted to?

My fave scent is D & G (Dolce & Gabbana) for men. OMG, I have radar for this cologne! Whenever I smell it, I track down the guy wearing it and totally hit on him. It's an amazing scent for a guy... I find it irresistable smile.gif I once followed a guy across the SF floor to talk to him. I also like Cartier for men. But NOTHING beats D & G!

------------------

AnnaBanana

Escape for women... If ur wearin this perfume... I swear I can smell it from 500 ft away... I loooove it!! cwm32.gifcwm24.gif Be careful!! I'm not responsible for my acts if ur close and smellin like Escape! cwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

whatever a girl wears from bath and body works always does the trick

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

I'm not too big on cologne, so that may explain why the simple clean scent of a woman, like at the nape of the neck, is what does it for me.

But I might have to pick up some D&G or Gucci from the looks of this thread. cwm20.gif

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

I remember int he beginning of the summer. I was finishing my Tommy cologne up. And I needed a new cologne. I wanted to change it though. But I wasn't sure.. I narrowed it down to 2 choices Tommy and Hugo Boss.. ONe day at Macy's I tried the hugo boss again to try to make up my mind..but still couldn't so I left. I went around the mall a bit. And then this really bangin girl started talking to me and asked what kind of cologne I'm wearing cause it smells good. I said "hugo boss" 5 minutes later I was in Macy's buying the hugo boss. haha

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Depends a lot on the chemistry of the person, how they smell naturally and what complements that. Personally, I love to smell D&G men, BVLGARI Black, and Gaulthier.

Myself, I can only wear lighter scents, like Nautica Competition and Paco. And I used to wear Tommy until someone asked me if I was wearing bug spray...

Basically, if you are wearing something cheap - stay away from me. If you are wearing Polo or Drakkar - stay away from me.

------------------

LEARN THE RULES SO YOU KNOW HOW TO BREAK THEM PROPERLY.

For girls: there are too that totally get me going....Dreams by Gap. And this girl i used to see used to wear this perfume called "design"...dont know who makes it. Anyone know?

For myself:

I like to wear Dolce&Gabana, and Aqua Di Geo. cwm35.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

gotta smell Tommy Girl... it's absolutely addictive.

~~

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

i was just talking about guys cologne with my suitemate last night, and how it drives us crazy. such an aphrodisiac to smell on a guy. drawback is smelling his scent when he's not around and you're craving him.

i don't even know what scents i like. i'll leave it up to him to decide and for me to enjoy. mmm...

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

For myself:

I like to wear Dolce&Gabana, and Aqua Di Geo. cwm35.gif

aaaaaaaahhhh aqua is my FAAAAAAAAAVORITE mens cologne... i wear 212.. phat cologne

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

I think I smell Jean Paul on every single guy in a club. Whenever I smell it, it reminds me of being in a club.

Colognes I like on men are Aqua di Gio, Eternity, and Curve. Yummmmmy!

I wear DKNY, DKNY Cashmere mist, and Victoria's Secret Heavenly or rapture.

All I am hoping for this Christmas is that I don't get another Sun-Ripened Raspberry gift basket from Bath & Body. One of my relatives will always get me that not remembering that's what they got me last year.

A scent that I really like on a guy is Escape for men. I used to go out with this guy who wore it and it just smelled so good on him.

Eventhough it's kinda old I still like it.

I have been wearing "Nude" by Bill Blass. It's hard to find and pretty inexpensive too. I don't think that a day has gone by when I didn't receive a compliment about it.

But listening to all the posts here, I might change it up- I've been looking for something new anyway. cwm9.gif

------------------

I've got plans, lots of 'em.

My favorite cologne on guys has to be Acqua Di Gio, I seriously can smell that through anything. It is definetely the best! For me, I like to wear Cool Water for women or Hugo for women. Whenever I have a friend who wears the same cologne/perfume all the time, I can detect that scent anywhere, does that happen to you?

omg how can we be talking about men's cologne and not mention how hot Farenheit is by Christian Dior!!! my God, talk about instant panty dropper. lolll.

as for me, i wear Romance by ralph lauren, oui by lancome or dreams by gap. yummy!! cwm12.gif

------------------

"Can I Be Your Angel of Resurrection?" -->> <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.chesco.com/~apu/prr/images/30th_statue.jpg"" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.chesco.com/~apu/prr/images/30th_statue.jpg"</A> TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.chesco.com/~apu/prr/images/30th_statue.jpg</A>

Originally posted by petrol:

I'm not too big on cologne, so that may explain why the simple clean scent of a woman, like at the nape of the neck, is what does it for me.

But I might have to pick up some D&G or Gucci from the looks of this thread. cwm20.gif

i would add to that the smell of her hair

-what the hell is the point of this list thred .. i mean (musik lists i get you can listen to diff stuff)...but here everybody gonna name every cologne out there......you're not gonna go get all of them

i would wear something vigin...ahh....oh vanilla too..yeap def vanilla

ok to get personal..the only cologne i use is ferenheit (i can't spell as many of you know from all my posts)

ATTENTION: people that use so much cologne to cover up their body odor... STOP!!... cologne is not an ulternative for showers!....... use just enought so when somebody is close enought to you should smell it.....

cwm23.gifcwm6.gif why am i so angry today?...... damn

------------------

Java.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com