Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JAMES ZABIELA @ PACHA :: Friday February 17

Does Pacha have a strict dress code? A bunch of my girlfriends went for Morillo and weren't let in because they had sneakers on, but supposedly other people with sneakers were getting in. Also do they allow cameras?

i got in with sneakers but i saw some people werent, i guess if you just look decent overall they wont care, i dont think cameras are allowed though

anyone that's worried bout not gettin into a club based on how they look prob shouldnt be goin out in the first place

So being worried about whether or not I can wear sneakers in so I can actually fuckin DANCE means I shouldn't be there? Haha please...I go out for the dj, the music and to dance...not to look pretty and show my tits.

Thanks Drillz. That's what I figured, but wanted to find out for sure first :)

So being worried about whether or not I can wear sneakers in so I can actually fuckin DANCE means I shouldn't be there? Haha please...I go out for the dj, the music and to dance...not to look pretty and show my tits.

calm down it's not my fault your not pretty

anyone that's worried bout not gettin into a club based on how they look prob shouldnt be goin out in the first place

i wouldnt say bein worried means they probably shouldnt be going out.....just means they are concerned which is more then i can say for most people who dress like complete crap when they go out

Guest onisakura
post a pic!

:laugh: Well I guess youll see on friday then, wont you? I wont be showing boobies though.....but youll see me. Look for "Robot! Wants to kill me!!"

Guest onisakura
whats with all this robot talk....some inside joke i dont know about it?

Listen to the song "Robophobia" and you'll understand.

ZABIELA_EMAIL.jpg

Friday February 17

Pacha New York & Rhythmism.com Presents...

international superstar dj

JAMES ZABIELA [5 HOUR SET]

+ NYC locals in the basement with SLEEPY & BOO [basic nyc]

Doors Open 10pm

Tables Reservations & More info 212.209.7500

Get on the Clubplanet guestlist.

http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/default.asp?gl=4006

Pacha New York

618 W.46th Street NYC

what no love for the openers??

get there early to catch joel stadenco and dennis rodgers.

Word. I go out to chill with my friends, to meet people, to have a few drinks or whatever, sure. But I mainly go to DANCE to the music. You betta believe that unless it is an ultra special occasion, I am rocking my New Balances. I have no problem at all with looking good and dressing proper... but come on, if you are there to dance you have to have the appropriate footwear.

Guest onisakura
Some people would compare Zabiela to Sasha. At least when he first came ontot the scene.

No fuckin way. Just cause he is Sasha's protegee, doesn't mean they sound alike. There really is nothing you can compare James to.