Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Horrible !

lalate

i know plenty of people that consider themselves hot, when they're not even close.

and lots of poeple want to be surrounded by hotties when they're out. i do.

so you've got lots of people thinking they're hot, and wanting to be surrounded by hotties at this place. i can see the huge line already, and it's not even the weekend yet. and that's just what they want.

according to my theory above, morons would show up at "no morons" parties! ;)

well played, jb :laugh: !!!

ok, how's this: it can't just be morons showing up, right? if the morons kept getting turned away at the door (and the more desirables kept getting in), they'd eventually stop coming altogether...

or not. morons never learn.

but it doesn't matter, 'cause they'd just be standing on the sidewalk all night.

I agree with Vicman, a place with that kind of prereq to get in is def not a place I want to be anyway. A bunch of plastic ass peeps, that are full of themselves :P thhhhhhh. Hey weyes then we should have a club that is for cool people, down to earth, and dont bother unless your in love with the music and the vibe.:beer::love:

I agree with Vicman, a place with that kind of prereq to get in is def not a place I want to be anyway. A bunch of plastic ass peeps, that are full of themselves :P thhhhhhh. Hey weyes then we should have a club that is for cool people, down to earth, and dont bother unless your in love with the music and the vibe.:beer::love:

that sounds like an awful lot of ugly people. ;)