Clubplanet Nightlife Community

And Iran, Iran so far away...I couldn't get away!

funketeer

Bro...I know we went to Iraq and snatched its president and shit...but I'm a bit nervous about Iran, we are slowly getting into the same "Iran did this, Iran did that" propaganda thingie and I have the feeling me may be heading to war with yet another country...but what if this country doesn't want to take shit from us? I mean, the element of surprise we had with Iraq is lost...plus, what if they do have the nuclear capabilities we are denouncing...do we wanna fuck with nuclear weapons? Who's going to be the craziest fucker that's going to throw the first bomob and who's going to provoke it??? :shaky:

Fast Fact

The Bush administration wants Russia to take a tough line on Iran at the United Nations, and officials have suggested Russia, for geographic reasons, has at least as much cause for concern as the United States.

The Full Monty

image1265983g.jpg

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad warns the world "Don't fuck with us or we'll mess your shit up" :shake:

Definitely a tough call. What really sucks is that the Iranian people voted that maniac in to power. So we can't say he's a dictator like Saddam. I think Bush is being ignorant thinking that democracy will work in some Middle Eastern countries. Just look at who the Palestinians voted for. Just my 2 cents.