Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help Me Pleaseeee I am addicted to this board!!!

I am addicted to this board.. i find myself thinking about what people post when i sleep, eat ...when i have mundane sex.... always wonder how many responses i will get on my next post, and lately try to reply to EVERYONE'S POST ...as a result of which i have not been getting any sleep and became an insomniac ...(AL and Daniela can attest to this - they are the biggest insomniacs I've met so far)

HELP ME PLEASE .... i don't know what to do!

cwm31.gifcwm36.gifconfused.giffrown.gif

------------------

Wormdive.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

Hey bro I would love to help you but it would be like the blind leading the blind......I am so guilty of exactly what you're saying......by the way, I can guaruntee you that there is nobody on this board who is more of an insomniac than myself.......I see more sunrised than sunsets and Al can atest to that.....anyways, I try to look at it as a positive thing.......you're social life is on point even if the rest of your life has gone to shit....he he..... cwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

[This message has been edited by tyco (edited 12-15-2000).]

Originally posted by Unbound:

I am addicted to this board.. i find myself thinking about what people post when i sleep, eat ...when i have mundane sex.... always wonder how many responses i will get on my next post, and lately try to reply to EVERYONE'S POST ...as a result of which i have not been getting any sleep and became an insomniac ...(AL and Daniela can attest to this - they are the biggest insomniacs I've met so far)

ROFLMAO... dude, just the fact that i'm replying to this is admitting my problem too

aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!! cwm36.gif

i'm proposing my solution.. i think we need CMAA meetings (Clubplanet Messageboard Addicts Anonymous) lol... but i swear i'm not an insomniac! my day just uh, starts a lil late.. yea, that's it. cwm1.gif

haheehe..

peace --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

Originally posted by mareluna:

ROFLMAO... dude, just the fact that i'm replying to this is admitting my problem too

aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!! cwm36.gif

i'm proposing my solution.. i think we need CMAA meetings (Clubplanet Messageboard Addicts Anonymous) lol... but i swear i'm not an insomniac! my day just uh, starts a lil late.. yea, that's it. cwm1.gif

haheehe..

peace --daniela

all i gotta say is i have over 200 posts and i haven't been posting 2 weeks yet...

::hides in corner::

------------------

~LiPz~
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No matter how hard I try it keeps bringing me back in!!!!!!!!!!!!! uuuuuugggggggghhhhh

hmmm about 2 wks of posting, wonder how long til CLUB GODDESSSSSS AHHHH cwm37.gif

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

i wish this could be a laughting manner...but seriously .. my sleeping habit is so messed up because of this board .... i remember hacking AOL 1.0 in HS ...same scenario..... i got addicted and the only thing that tore me away from the computer was my newfound hobby of... (well i cant mention my hobby) But lets put it this way... besides drugs (whuich i dont use of caurse)... there is nothing else left to distract me from the comp monitor

HEEEEEEEeeeeelllllllllllllllppppppppp! cwm45.gif

------------------

Wormdive.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

i do not post often but I do alot of reading. the key is to go out and have fun drinking,fucking, dancing, Whatever the hell you like to do. you will not have time for the board. If i am not dancing somewhere I am chill at a bar with a drink and a cigar,hopefuly with a cute girl next to me chatting.

------------------

fun=sex+drugs+rock'n rolz

OK kids, you need to listen to me....we need to nip this in the bud right away. addictions can lead to ruin.....one minute we are productive human beings - making money and having a good time on the weekends in the clubs that make us happy!! then one day we go to a website to get some info. on what's going on that weekend and we stumble across this message board. we start reading the posts and quickly realize we are entertained....this leads to responding to a couple of posts, which in turn leads to posting our own threads. before we realize it, it has taken over. we are checking "the board" every 10 minutes. our work is not getting done - we are irritated by people (such as clients and our bosses) when they "interrupt" our reading and posting sessions. eventually our performance on the job begins to suffer and and people begin to notice. as a result we realize we need to cool it, so we lay off for a while,but it is too much to bare. we get the dt's bad and break out into cold sweats. our boss decides it's time to "let us go"....while we are unemployed, instead of looking for a new job, we spend our time "on the board" at home. when the bills don't get paid the roommates start to get pissed. they tell us to "get help" but we're in too deep. eventually we are evicted and end up on the street........blah blah blah....you take it from here!!! it's time people. we need to get help....."hello, my name is Nicki and I'm a postaholic".....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 12-17-2000).]

take my hand. I ain't addicted to shit. (Sex is not included in that of course)

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by tyco:

Hey bro I would love to help you but it would be like the blind leading the blind......I am so guilty of exactly what you're saying......by the way, I can guaruntee you that there is nobody on this board who is more of an insomniac than myself.......I see more sunrised than sunsets and Al can atest to that.....anyways, I try to look at it as a positive thing.......you're social life is on point even if the rest of your life has gone to shit....he he..... cwm12.gif

Mikey

don't make claims you can't back up. i have you beat

i'm going to have to disconnect my ethernet. between this and AIM and AOL and napster and all the other things i waste my time with, i'm going to fail out of school. then i won't even have ethernet

klitika, i like the pic in your sig. she looks like nicole kidman

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

Originally posted by deanna11:

don't make claims you can't back up. i have you beat

i'm going to have to disconnect my ethernet. between this and AIM and AOL and napster and all the other things i waste my time with, i'm going to fail out of school. then i won't even have ethernet

klitika, i like the pic in your sig. she looks like nicole kidman

Ha ha......well....thanks to this board I have proof I my sickness.....check my post times from the last month and a half to see who's beat...... cwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

STOP! STOP NOW! DON'T GUILT TRIP YOURSELF!! WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS CUTTING EDGE ENTERTAINMENT TAILORED TO OUR SPECIFIC TASTES!!!! AN OPPORTUNITY TO "GEL" AN UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY. IT'S STIMULATING AND THOUGHT PROVOKING AND HUMUROUS AND *FREE*!!! I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES THIS BOARD HAS MADE ME LAUGH ON AN OTHERWISE YUCKY DAY!!!! WE'RE FORTUNATE TO HAVE THIS TECHNOLOGY AT OUR FINGERTIPS - THIS IS BETTER THAN TELEVISION - AND WE'RE A VERY EXCLUSIVE, ELITE GROUP. NO WONDER WE HAVE ADDICTS DEVELOPING. JUST REMEMBER - YOU ARE THE MASTER OF YOUR DOMAIN.

*hangs head and grins sheepishly*

can anybody tell we had a late night tonight?

THERE IS NO CURE DAMNT, YOURE HERE FOR THE LONG RUN NOW

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif