Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Comment on newer posters

myrlin

Whats with the influx of someone making a post then never , ever replying back to it when a debate occurs?

Their post then clutters the board with inconsequential junk. Why post in the first place then? **grins**

Ah well, least some of the newcomers are cool. Id say names but Id leave someone out, hehe.

<g>

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

druid3.gif

aghh cwm36.gif i am partially guilty to this accusation - but i have a good excuse..... my explorer is broken and i dont see the pages i've been to in grey - so i forget sometimes where my posts are ......

but the rest of you

**{index finger shaking}**

you BADDDDDDddddddddddd little kiddies

------------------

hung1.jpg

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

Originally posted by myrlin:

Whats with the influx of someone making a post then never , ever replying back to it when a debate occurs?

Their post then clutters the board with inconsequential junk. Why post in the first place then? **grins**

Ah well, least some of the newcomers are cool. Id say names but Id leave someone out, hehe.

<g>

Myrlin.. i know your talking about me.. lol jk

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

what's up with all the bashing on the board? ok, i know i'm new here and i'm learning the ropes, etc., etc., but the clique shit is really lame. everybody's down on everybody else's clubs and talking about "imposters" and whatnot. how 'bout just an open discourse on real shit instead? simmer down...

what is an imposter, anyway? someone already on the board who's using an alias?

Originally posted by weyes:

what is an imposter, anyway? someone already on the board who's using an alias?

im.pos.tor n. One who deceives;esp., one who assumes the name of another. [<F<LL impostor]

im.pos.ture n. Deception by means of false pretenses; esp., the act of posing under a false name.

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

im.pos.tor n. One who deceives;esp., one who assumes the name of another. [<F<LL impostor]

im.pos.ture n. Deception by means of false pretenses; esp., the act of posing under a false name.

i know what the word means, i just don't know how you guys are using it. do you mean that it's someone who's already on the board who's using an alias, or someone from the outside who's infiltrating the board by just pretending to be a clubber/raver?

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

i know what the word means, i just don't know how you guys are using it. do you mean that it's someone who's already on the board who's using an alias, or someone from the outside who's infiltrating the board by just pretending to be a clubber/raver?

someone making a name like someone elses pretending to be them..

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

i know what the word means, i just don't know how you guys are using it.

Weyes- here are examples:

There is a board member by the name of *mysteriousss imposter by the name of mysterioussss

*myrlin's imposter is mirlin

*misskittie= missskittie

*trippintrance64 had one by the name of tripppintrance (or something to that nature)

You got now, hun!?! lol

cwm4.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

Originally posted by keshiki:

i agree mirlin...get lost likmylipz..you're mad annoying

uhm. Lik is real, hehe. She was making a joke wink.gif

Imposter = someone who is acting like someone else to cause trouble or randiomly making names on the board to disrupt conversation

Reason I said this was because if you have the need to post your feelings aor opinions on the board, you should feel the need to at least reply when people respond. Thats the nature of a board, Speak and respond.

Cheers!

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

druid3.gif

Originally posted by missincognito:

Weyes- here are examples:

There is a board member by the name of *mysteriousss imposter by the name of mysterioussss

*myrlin's imposter is mirlin

*misskittie= missskittie

*trippintrance64 had one by the name of tripppintrance (or something to that nature)

You got now, hun!?! lol

wow, missincognito; i had no idea! that totally sucks. if these people are taking on these names to ruin other peoples' reps, make them sound stupid, or whatever, then that's really shitty. but what if one out of every so many just picked that "imposter" name because the first one was already taken? it is a possibility.

wow, missincognito; i had no idea! that totally sucks. if these people are taking on these names to ruin other peoples' reps, make them sound stupid, or whatever, then that's really shitty. but what if one out of every so many just picked that "imposter" name because the first one was already taken? it is a possibility.

Not a possibility. People just like to be wise asses and try to start shit. Its funny at first then it gets long and drawn out. But it gets really annoying when people dont realize the name is that of an imposter and fights start out.

Oh well...they just do it because of their own lack of self confidence I say. Imposters are going to be appearing on this board no matter what. Its something you have to deal with.

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by misskittie:

Not a possibility. People just like to be wise asses and try to start shit. Its funny at first then it gets long and drawn out. But it gets really annoying when people dont realize the name is that of an imposter and fights start out.

Oh well...they just do it because of their own lack of self confidence I say. Imposters are going to be appearing on this board no matter what. Its something you have to deal with.

so what did this "impostor" of yours do? did he/she say stupid shit to try to make you look like an idiot? do you really think it was someone who was already on the board? if it was someone just saying everyday kinds of things, then i really don't think so. if it was the former, i think you have every right to by angry. if it was the latter, though, i think my theory about the person just taking the name because yours was already taken is really a very strong possibility.

Originally posted by misskittie:

so what did this "impostor" of yours do? did he/she say stupid shit to try to make you look like an idiot? do you really think it was someone who was already on the board? if it was someone just saying everyday kinds of things, then i really don't think so. if it was the former, i think you have every right to by angry. if it was the latter, though, i think my theory about the person just taking the name because yours was already taken is really a very strong possibility.

My imposter just said things in order to mock me. Didnt work because I found a lot of humor in it. And in my case, it deffinately had nothing to do with them picking a name with an extra letter b/c it was previously taken. They went to the level of copying my signature and quote if I had on as well.

Sad but true....No Biggie. The account was canceled by the Admins.

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

I do a search on my handle to look at the threads I've posted in. If I started a thread, I'll check it out to see if there is something ot respond to, but if it got few responses or no discussion in a while (a day), then I'll just let it die.

The front page here has slow enough movement, that if a thread drops past page two, it's likely that people aren't looking to talk about it. (in my mind)

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

Why are you guys getting defensive? Nobody was attacking you.. As for the "not only about clubbing" comments, yeah of course there are those! Go to any other club or music board (or ANY board at all) and you'll see it. I'm a member of a sports cars board and ppl start talking to each other about other stuff too. Ppl are ppl and they'll always want to get to know others on all different levels, not just clubbing.