Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok...I need some advise

pitsgirl561

Good call....just go out and DO IT!! :pint:

I wish more people would dress up, it makes the atmosphere fun

and I think people tend to let go of their inhibitions that way. :)

Lets see what the others think. They should be here shortly. I'm sure they'll give her there 2 cts worth.

:shades2:

Don't those Bliss parties have themes like that every so often? I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting in there. But the problem is that the only men who can get in are already in with other women (I think it's the only way men are allowed to enter). Of course, if you're hot enough, the challenge of stealing those latino men away could be overcome, I suppose. You should post some photos of you all dressed up so that we can decide what the likelihood of your success will be. :D

Don't those Bliss parties have themes like that every so often? I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting in there. But the problem is that the only men who can get in are already in with other women (I think it's the only way men are allowed to enter). Of course, if you're hot enough, the challenge of stealing those latino men away could be overcome, I suppose. You should post some photos of you all dressed up so that we can decide what the likelihood of your success will be. :D

Here he is right on time....

I wish more people would dress up, it makes the atmosphere fun

and I think people tend to let go of their inhibitions that way. :)

Translation: digitalphoenix and his buddies want to plan a sleepover where they all show up in their navy uniforms and listen to Village People records all night. :D

So here's the deal me and I friends are going out next weekend and we decided to go with a theme of School Girls but we need a great club that has lots of hot latin men ( ok I know but I have a problem they are my weakness).

Are any of you asian? If yes, think about coming up to the Boston/NYC area, you'll have a much better time, I promise.