Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ferry review

I thought he was better the past few times I had heard him. When Serge was on, I thought that he did not really grab the crowd like he usually does. Then when Ferry usually comes on, everyone's clapping, cheering.. there was very little of that. For the first hour of his set, no one was into it. Then around 3:30 or so when he started playing more electro house/trance he started to bring it.

I usually like the fluffy melodic tunes he plays but I thought his performance was a little sub-par. At the end he did bring it though.

I still love Ferry though...he's a great dj and I love his track selection.

Got there a little after midnight-heard about the last hr or so of Serge...very impressive. He had a lot of energy and definitely warmed the crowd up right.

The room seemed to be too crowded to find room to dance, but once we found a little area a few feet from the stage it was fine. Not too many too fucked up people. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and respecting others space as well.

He has never disappointed musically and friday night was no different. A monthly residency at Crobar is perfect for him.