Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha Review

I got in around 1230, Morillo was spinning some of the funkiest house Ive ever heard. Tweakin out Precious Love, hitting us with Washing Machine, was fucking sick. I was high as a kite for phase 1 and 2. Phase 3 comes around, and he never turned it over. It was looping and looping and looping and MORE fucking looping. I felt like I was at a JP concert and he was in a huge K hole. Phase 4 came and shit picked back up.

Pros:

Morillo ripped it sick. Place was fucking packed out.

Cons:

Behind the DJ booth and to the right of it was literally fucking Asia. Gave the crowd a weird segregated vibe.

Wish Erick dropped old school bombs like Big Love or some sick funky old shit.

NO ROOM TO FUCKING DANCE.

i totally agree with the asian population behind the dj booth....damn damn they cut that section off or something

Alpha something. 2nd floor they have a clear wall with the two monitors hooked up to the programs they're running, then they show the 40-50 amps as well. Definitely the sickest system in the city. Clear hard hitting bass, and the highs are clean as hell. No bleeding of sound, and my ears rang only a little bit after being there for 8 hours

Is it a Dynacord Alpha One by chance?

Ok,Let me just tell you what a SICK time I had a Pacha!

My boy and I got there around 1AM thinking it will tight so we get there is this massive line out side, now you know me I am not waiting on some cccccccccccccrazy ass line for hours lol, I luckily we saw my boys brother almost to the front of the entrance so we decided to jump the fence and chill, we get in and the place I mean the place was packed! Even the coat check was at least 30 minutes just go hang your shit up! Unbelievable but anyway, so the music is pumping, women were all over, remind you I haven’t been to this place since SF days, so we go to the right side of the coat check to go up stairs and what do I see! Herds of people! I mean the place was packed to the eye balls, so around 1:30am I popped my candy and decided to jump into the dance cycles, you know the ones there are always forming around the place, so around 2, the music was pumping up and I was at this point fucked up, so around 3 am after squeezing threw hundreds of people and finally around 4 am there were some what of a space to dance on the main floor around 5 am I found my self up stairs in this VIP area were I found some of the sickest females ever to be found lol after dancing there for 2 hours or so headed back down to the main floor to dance with the rest of the house dancers to show my stuff after 8 am the place was going crazy the fog machines working it, the lights were off the hook, the horns blew me away, man what a fucking night, deff looking forward to doing it all over again! Left around 11 am I just couldn’t stand anymore! Lol.. over all 10 for the night 4 for the space as for levels who the fuck cares shit was insane! Peace love and happiness!

GLow

What's w/all the talk about these numbered phases? Was this aired on KTU or something? Yuck if that's the case. :flush:

no KTU BS man, it was just the way he spun like each hour it would be a diffrent level or so or i think lol, to fawked up to remember correctly

I was there until 5. I couldnt stand anymore and the SF shuffle circles were pissing me off. I wanted to hear Big Love or Dancin'. My night woulda been complete.

LOL "SF SHUFFLE CIRCLES" LOL............ i was in them wearing a white shirt blue jeans and white sneakers lol... oh well :blah:

i think he played big love accapella early loooks like you missed out

son of a....I walked in during the middle of a bomb and the night took off. I really wished I heard that early. Thanks for the heads up and good to know Erick aint forgettin his roots

each time he says he is entering a new phase...he plays harder music b/c he is playing in nyc.... soo early phases are his subliminal stuff and ass the phases increase he is play hard ny houseeeeee...

that shit is weird if you ask me,,,, why the hell does a Dj need to tell people he is going to play harder music? Must think the people there are to stupid to figure it out that the music is getting harder as time goes on?

that shit is weird if you ask me,,,, why the hell does a Dj need to tell people he is going to play harder music? Must think the people there are to stupid to figure it out that the music is getting harder as time goes on?

He didn't tell us he was gunna play, but when he announced a new phase, the music was a totally new sound, lyrics, vibe everything. Was pretty fuckin cool. (except for 3-4 which SUCKKKKED imo)