Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My official Morillo@Pacha Review

ok i let me start by saying that in the beggining of phase two and three he was techy through out those and the the middle of phase 4 he just fucking Teared that place a new a hole and then he goes.. "i dont think you guys understand whats about to happen" then from there on it was all fucking bombs. i was running on a monster energy drink i had gotten before walkin right in thank god i didnt have to wait on thet hugee ass line.

There was this one track wich i was going nuts over the one track that someone had mentioned earlier on this thread about it sounding like rain in the background. shit was DOPPEEEE and the one that's still playing in my head is some Banging ass baseline with some sort of guitar riff omgawwd that shit had me bugging the fuck out for 13 mins straight i danced to it lol if anyone! knows the name or has the track listing of the night would reall appreciate it because i have to have that song whether is by cd vinyl or mp3 i'll buy the shit seriously! lol ty in advanced guys

shout outs to those go go down in the basement with me ya'll know who ya'll are. 1LLLLLLLLLL

PS: i give this night in general a 10 concidering all the good factors. (The music,the girls,the Sound system,the Dj.)

night was great, erick was on fire the club was insanely packed....he dropped this one track with a vocal that went....i need it...i need it...i need it ....shit was sickkk.....the later it got the better erick spun, nobody brings energy to a room like he does i look forward to seein him again, overall i give the night a 9 out of 10

Erick was on point the whole nite. I came in late round 5am so im sure i missed a lot of his commercial set. He was playin a lot of music from his last subliminal cd then round 7am he started throwing down a lot of hard tribal and the place went nuts. It finally got really comfortable around 7 30ish that's when there was more room to dance. Once again erick proved to me he can work a room like no other.

i think by the time we got there it was 1:30... there was no room to dance/walk/stand... there was a mob by the coat check since they wanted the people to get into an actual "line"... sooooo not happneing...the music was insane, the crownd was insane... lotta fun... i left after 9am... and this had to be the BEST party i've gone to in a LONG LONG time...