Clubplanet Nightlife Community

congrats steelers...

fkornre

didnt think the game was all that exciting...a lot of poor plays being made and break out big plays lead to a lot of nothing in between

congrats to the steelers though....and one up for the bus

i wonder what lolas gonna tell us about the trip she made to detroit. she must of had an absolute blast

I had a great time at home.. it couldn't have been a better weekend...

Truth be told, my boyfriend and I broke up earlier in the week... so we didn't go to the game together.. he didn't even go, he sold the tix on e-bay i think. lol

so i have no stories to tell except i got drunk with my old high school friends on friday night till 5am and saturday until 6am. lol

Superbowl is in miami next year, tampa in like 2009 and back in miami in 2010. So i'll be going to one of those games damn it :D

Truth be told, my boyfriend and I broke up earlier in the week... so we didn't go to the game together.. he didn't even go, he sold the tix on e-bay i think. lol

so i have no stories to tell except i got drunk with my old high school friends on friday night till 5am and saturday until 6am. lol

Superbowl is in miami next year, tampa in like 2009 and back in miami in 2010. So i'll be going to one of those games damn it :D

ummm...got room for one more!!! :)

hey girl...so sorry i didnt get to call you...we left chilis after 1230 so i didnt want to wake u...not to mention i was hammered...lol...

nope - I have to work again all weekend...massa got me workin :(

I'm gonna get down there very soon - I promise!

Oh no!! I was so excited that you were comin' down... first fkornre and now you :(

:D okay come down soon.. i look forward to seein' ya.. let me know when and i'll score some heat tix or somethin' :eek:

Miami, Arizona, Tampa.

well as long as you had a great time - thats all that matters. icon14.gif

you take any pics while you were there?

Miami, Arizona, Tampa.

well as long as you had a great time - thats all that matters. icon14.gif

you take any pics while you were there?

Yeahhh, I'll see what i have and post them when i develop them tonite.. My luggage didn't make my connection in Atlanta so i have to be sure to make it back home by 6pm to wait for Delta to deliver it to me :D lol

was it because of that dude you meet on vacation and were goin to visit soon?

Oh no.. hell i met that guy on a business trip last July! lol I'm still going to san diego but not until May. And my bf wouldn't have said anything as he knew I am very trustworthy.. i'm not a cheater, its not my style.

There's a lot to the story but its personal. Sorry guys :D

I forgot to say what i thought about the game. Well i thought the game was pretty good.. i did expect more offense, especially from seattle.. there was definately some questionable calls by the refs... but overall i enjoyed it. I did fall asleep in the 2nd half.. I was out until 6am the night before.. went to bed at like 7am and had to be up at 8:45am for church.. so i was running on fumes. lol And drinking like 2309230 beers and eating like a pig, i was bound to crash at some point.

I wanted the bus to score but was just happy to see Cowher get the Lombardi... i think he's a good coach with good qualities.. and he's from pittsburgh and holds the longest tenure of any coach in the NFL. The owner and fans have stood behind him for 14 years..

Way to go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D