Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congrats Boogie Knights - 2006 Cp Fantasy Baseball Champ!!

Codica3

It's that time again! ;)

Set up the league already, here's all the info.. get registering!!

And of course, if anyone wants to change any of the settings, etc.. just let me know!

League ID# is 53081

League Name: Clubplanet

Password: baseball

Draft Type: Autopick Draft

Max Teams: 12

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Player Universe: All baseball

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: August 13, 2006

Waiver Time: 2 days

Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports

Trade Review: Commissioner

Min Innings Pitched: 7

Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow

Start Scoring on: Week 1

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL

Stat Categories: R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP

**WARNING** I will not go down easily this year! :D

**WARNING** I will not go down easily this year! :D

Sounds kinky :eek:

hey let me ask you guys.. how do you keep up with the pitching? I'm not that familiar with it. Thats where i have problems at. Do you have to check espn.com or something every day to see who is the starter and how do you know who is closing?

i get all confused :confused:

Sounds kinky :eek:

hey let me ask you guys.. how do you keep up with the pitching? I'm not that familiar with it. Thats where i have problems at. Do you have to check espn.com or something every day to see who is the starter and how do you know who is closing?

i get all confused :confused:

LOL.. no kinky here! ;)

And no, you don't have to check ESPN to find out pitching - when you check your lineups, it actually tells you who is scheduled to pitch for the next few days.. the starting pitchers are indicated with "^" next to their name, i.e. if Mike Mussina is scheduled to pitch tomorrow, when you click on tomorrow's date you will see: Mike Mussina^

You should join this year! We gotta get #1 and #2 slots (girls know more than guys anyways) ;)

LOL.. no kinky here! ;)

And no, you don't have to check ESPN to find out pitching - when you check your lineups, it actually tells you who is scheduled to pitch for the next few days.. the starting pitchers are indicated with "^" next to their name, i.e. if Mike Mussina is scheduled to pitch tomorrow, when you click on tomorrow's date you will see: Mike Mussina^

You should join this year! We gotta get #1 and #2 slots (girls know more than guys anyways) ;)

and what is SP, RP and P? I assume Starting Pitcher.. and pitcher, but what is RP? So you pick all your guys with a "^" next to the name when you are setting your line-up?

and what is SP, RP and P? I assume Starting Pitcher.. and pitcher, but what is RP? So you pick all your guys with a "^" next to the name when you are setting your line-up?

RP = relief pitcher meaning you can only put relief pitchers in those slots. The P slot can have either a starter or a reliever.

And yes, I usually check my lineups everyday but I set them about 3 days in advance with starting pitchers. When it's like ^Johan Santana, I make sure I have him in either the SP or P slot for that day so his stats get counted.

RP = relief pitcher meaning you can only put relief pitchers in those slots. The P slot can have either a starter or a reliever.

And yes, I usually check my lineups everyday but I set them about 3 days in advance with starting pitchers. When it's like ^Johan Santana, I make sure I have him in either the SP or P slot for that day so his stats get counted.

okay i think i'm getting it. i will have to pick up a fantasy mag just so i can pre rank my players!

thanks codica :D

autodraft means the computer drafts your team. you can edit the players that you want and those that you don't want - but other than that, the draft is automatic.

its too difficult to get all of us on-line at the same time for a baseball draft so we have to do the auto-draft.

sorry~!

Im trying to join and it's giving me an error

• This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)

• This league is from the free game. (Error #271)

Make sure you click on the FREE leagues to register. When I joined another league I mistakenly clicked on the sign up button for the paid one and when I searched, I got that same error message.