Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Could use more trance in lineup

absolutely not!

trance is prevelant the rest of the year in miami, why in the hell would u want it for wmc as well?

Have you been to Miami in the last 5 years? Miami is a HOUSE town now . . . don't worry, there will be plenty of trance at Ultra and the rest of WMC and MMC. They have only announced a fraction of the parties and DJs. Don't forget that there is almost 2 weeks worth this year.

depends what you call "house"

That might be the dumbest response to a post that I have ever read.

I meant HOUSE as a general genre . . . I don't need educated on what HOUSE is (I lived in Chicago for 8 years). It's a well-known fact that HOUSE currently dominates South Florida and Miami, and has for several years. Luckily, WMC brings all "variations" of HOUSE to us for 2 weeks.

That might be the dumbest response to a post that I have ever read.

I meant HOUSE as a general genre . . . I don't need educated on what HOUSE is (I lived in Chicago for 8 years). It's a well-known fact that HOUSE currently dominates South Florida and Miami, and has for several years. Luckily, WMC brings all "variations" of HOUSE to us for 2 weeks.

thanks for the attitude.

I also lived in Chicago, and here in Miami and LA and New York and London and a bunch of other places. I LOVE Chicago house, ala Derrick Carter, dj Sneak, and so on (Check out the events we are doing for WMC)...but here in Miami, when people say house they usually mean Progressive. I consider that more "trance" than "house". Thats the point I was trying to make.

once again, thanks for the attitude. Hope you have a better day.

I am not from Miami. I am a fan of trance and psy, but like electronic music as a whole. I loved it last year, and hey it sold out so maybe i am not the only one. This years lineup so far is skewed more to house than that of last years division. Thats all i ment. I wish there was more trance headlining stage.