Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should DG & Gotmilk? step down from being a mod????

stymie

Should DG & Gotmilk? step down from being a mod????  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should DG & Gotmilk? step down from being a mod????

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo

I really could care less who is a mod and who isnt. I just wish someone that has the power to make things happen will show up and say either it stays the same or they choose new mods.

mods who edit (read: re-write), move, or delete threads just because they feel like it or think it's funny are abusing their priveleges. both of these mods are guilty of these acts.

lol; thats nice. do you often make claims based on opinion instead of fact? if youre going to pawn something off as fact, be proof positive before hand... (i admitted on a previous thread that i moved a bunch of threads BY ACCIDENT i was looking to move my posts individually; reread the thread... secondly; the ones i did move in the begining were SPAM and some FSN bullshit. SPAM being solicitations, or links etc.) ive been here 5yrs why now all of a sudden is there an issue? how come theres never been a problem before? i said im willing to step down with gotmilk? so the board can go back to being whatever it was that it was... however; he doesnt feel that would be a good idea and rather start incessant amounts of drama and problems on the board instead of just walking away like a grown up... in any event; youre guilty of boring me.

lol; thats nice. do you often make claims based on opinion instead of fact? if youre going to pawn something off as fact, be proof positive before hand... (i admitted on a previous thread that i moved a bunch of threads BY ACCIDENT i was looking to move my posts individually; reread the thread... secondly; the ones i did move in the begining were SPAM and some FSN bullshit. SPAM being solicitations, or links etc.) ive been here 5yrs why now all of a sudden is there an issue? how come theres never been a problem before? i said im willing to step down with gotmilk? so the board can go back to being whatever it was that it was... however; he doesnt feel that would be a good idea and rather start incessant amounts of drama and problems on the board instead of just walking away like a grown up... in any event; youre guilty of boring me.
board was fine today..

no problems :)

and what makes it alright to move posts by FSNs?

and where do you go about stating im starting drama, incessant amounts? last time i checkted this drama was caused by you moving threads...

besides,

there really hasnt been any problems the last 3 days.. and today was a rather bright day in bumpland :)

here it goes again... i guess its something that only me and the other 33%or the other 40% of the board see... listen i dont have time for this... do whatever you want wherever you like... go for it... i am addressing you for the last time; enjoy.

<waits for ubiquitous ante last word>

here it goes again... i guess its something that only me and the other 33%or the other 40% of the board see... listen i dont have time for this... do whatever you want wherever you like... go for it... i am addressing you for the last time; enjoy.

you mean 40% of the people that voted?

as long as mods dont abuse their powers, there is no issue.

Sorry, but I can't believe you have yet to catch on. Right now, it's "en vogue" to hate on Ante, similar to what it was w/ DJ Jon Stephen several weeks ago or Detroit before the new year. You'll calm down, when this trend ends by March.