Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should DG & Gotmilk? step down from being a mod????

stymie

Should DG & Gotmilk? step down from being a mod????  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should DG & Gotmilk? step down from being a mod????

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have u used mega upload before? sometimes theres an ad for party poker that u have to click thru on the right 1st. there's an orange "links" ad box in the top right corner that you have to "x" out before u can see the download itself. and sometimes it will say u have to wait 45 seconds first. try that.

and phatty...thanks.

lol; thats nice. do you often make claims based on opinion instead of fact? if youre going to pawn something off as fact, be proof positive before hand... (i admitted on a previous thread that i moved a bunch of threads BY ACCIDENT i was looking to move my posts individually; reread the thread... secondly; the ones i did move in the begining were SPAM and some FSN bullshit. SPAM being solicitations, or links etc.) ive been here 5yrs why now all of a sudden is there an issue? how come theres never been a problem before? i said im willing to step down with gotmilk? so the board can go back to being whatever it was that it was... however; he doesnt feel that would be a good idea and rather start incessant amounts of drama and problems on the board instead of just walking away like a grown up... in any event; youre guilty of boring me.
dg, i understand you're very angry right now, but there's no need to unleash all your fury at me.

nowhere did i say you guys suck and should be dethroned and beheaded. hell, i didn't even say you should be "stripped of all priveleges." i'm not one of the people who's going nuts over all of this.

but i do believe that with that mistake you made of moving the threads, you should have moved them back. that's the bone i have to pick with that.

i do believe that gotmilk? renames and edits threads unforgivably, but have you not done that? that is a QUESTION; i don't know the answer. i don't know if you have or not. but IF you have, that is one of the things that i don't find acceptable as mod behavior.

and i'm not hating on you in any way, dg; this is nothing personal. i think you're a great part of cp in general, and that can't be said for many of the other peeps here.

i do believe that gotmilk? renames and edits threads unforgivably, but have you not done that? that is a QUESTION; i don't know the answer. i don't know if you have or not. but IF you have, that is one of the things that i don't find acceptable as mod behavior.

unforgivably is quite strong, especially when you arent here as often.. i havent edited thread titles in a long time and even so they have been sparse.. and also whenever i edit thread titles i always change them back when asked.. kaydup can vouch for me :D

i hope you don't leave.. i'm sure this is temporary until things settle down.. i certainly hope you stay as i enjoy your posts and humor :D

agreed...but i think both dg and smokemilk were fine...i could careless about moved threads or whatever...but oh well...doesnt matter now...