Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but in Re: to those kicks

Hey Lola are those made jsut for V-Ball and you need some pink or purple up in those sneaks they look like guys sneakers

Yes, they are made specifically for indoor volleyball... I've worn black volleyball shoes since i was in high school.. except the two years i played in college, we had white/gray mizuno's... These asics are sick.. they had them in green, navy, orange and purple i think.. but i like the black, white and silver look..

Can't wait to test them out tomorrow :)

gotta go with Lola here..

Asics are the fucking bomb..especially the Onitsuka Tigers..they are like walking on clouds

my newest kicks

13587191_01_b?$cross$

6220-338787-d.jpg

I like those.. are they brown? I have a nice pair of chocolate brown nikes that are pretty comfy.. my hubby also loves asics....

We like the same type of shoes i see :heart:

you play beach at all

seems like beach is better for strengthening and easier on your knees /legs

yes we play beach every weekend.. its fun... its not serious.. just a bunch of us getting games in and drinkin' beers..

i can hardly walk the next day after playing indoor.. my knees and ankles are shot... especially my ankles.. i have on 3" high heels and my right ankle is ready to give out!!

My hubby and i are trying to lose some weight we gained (the typical 10+ after marriage.. lol).. so we put down the golf clubs for now and are spending more time at the beach and the YMCA... plus its winter rates with golf and more costly... but the last few weekends have been so beautiful on the beach.. light breeze, 80's... just amazing... its really fun.. i can feel my arms/legs getting more muscle and i started doing crunches again *gasp*.

:D