Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my hubby has to have some screws put in his ankle tomorrow... and a broken bone in his leg.. poor guy... at least the leg will heal on its own... the ankle isn't broken at least.. just out of place (torn ligiments).

:(

ouch....i have never had a broken bone in my life....but i did tear the ligaments in my ankle...dr said the pain is worse than if i actually broke it....

i hope willy get better soon :itsok:

ouch....i have never had a broken bone in my life....but i did tear the ligaments in my ankle...dr said the pain is worse than if i actually broke it....

i hope willy get better soon :itsok:

thanks forkey... he's freaking out.. no work for at least 6 weeks!!! thank God for short term disability.. he watches speed tv all day.. freak! lol

:heart:

thanks forkey... he's freaking out.. no work for at least 6 weeks!!! thank God for short term disability.. he watches speed tv all day.. freak! lol

hahaha....at least the continuation of yesterdays Sprint race was on today then the nationwide race after....i am home sick from work so i watched them both :)

my hubby has to have some screws put in his ankle tomorrow... and a broken bone in his leg.. poor guy... at least the leg will heal on its own... the ankle isn't broken at least.. just out of place (torn ligiments).

:(

OHMYGOOODNESSSSSSSSS!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thank god for STD is right! Dayummm!

Awe that sucks. :(

oh....forgot to mention this earlier...IM FUCKING SICK....got a bad cold/flu from someone at work...hit me this morning at 2am...went into work and they sent me home...i dont have to work tomorrow but i would gladly go into work if i could breathe again or taste food....im so stuffed up...and everytime i cough my head hurts...

This should go in the ANGRYVENTINGKEYBOARDSMASSSSSSSSSH thread..

Just sayin..

how do you gain 7 lbs in a week when youve been eating less, drinking less and doing more?

Yeah I can see muscle...but cmon

well first off muscle weighs slightly more than fat so that might account for something...not 7 lbs tho...

also if your body was not used to the change you made with your eating and drinking less, your body might see this as a hybernation stage and is storing what you eat instead of buring it??? just a thought

well first off muscle weighs slightly more than fat so that might account for something...not 7 lbs tho...

also if your body was not used to the change you made with your eating and drinking less, your body might see this as a hybernation stage and is storing what you eat instead of buring it??? just a thought

hm.....possibly.....gr

and yeah cookie, that could be it, but norm its not that much, but who knows maybe my body is changin it up....damn you body!! lol :)

any drastic changes in normal eating habits can result in this happening...

make sure if your eating less you are eating in more stretched out meals...4-6 very small meals throughout the day helps to maintain normal metabolism and will help you burn more than store...most people dont do this so the body sees it as a threat and goes into storing mode...